Coastal Cutthroat Coalition Fundraiser and Drawing

msteudel

Mark Steudel
Thank you everyone for the support we are already at $3,500. Also a new sponsorship. @Irafly has donated 30 of his secret stillwater flies. These things are so good you'll be whooping and hollering on the lake. These flies catch so many fish, double's will be ho hum. You'll be bringing quadruples. They also come in a handy dandy fly box. Big thanks to Ira for his donation!!

07603EA5-3B0D-42D0-A38E-9D41CBF603BC.jpeg Copy of Prize List(4).png

Last edited:

msteudel

Mark Steudel
Good Tuesday Morning Everyone, we have jumped up to almost $4000 dollars. We have just $1760 left to raise to unlock the last prize, a 6wt Sage SaltHD and Spectrum Max 5/6 reel. I refrained from putting the whole kit together and taking it out for a spin, I did though test the reel and make sure it works. I'm normally a "The reel just holds line" kinda a guy, but boy oh boy that reel drag is smooth. It really is a joy to hold.

CUH4.gif

And of course we don't have to stop at raising $5,700! We can keep going. Thanks again for everyone's support!

Copy of Prize List(5).png

Also in more activities supporting CCC, Captain Keith Robbins is putting on virtual film festival this year. You can purchase tickets here: https://watch.eventive.org/if4us/play/60771fd1bbaf5000295eab89 And then you have 7 days to watch it. The proceeds get split between IF4 and Coastal Cutthroat Coalition. So if you were already going to buy tickets buy them through the link above and get some more money to CCC.

msteudel

Mark Steudel
Happy Friday everyone! We are doing so well. We are currently sitting at $4,800 dollars. We have less than $1,000 to go to unlock the Sage SaltHD 6wt and Spectrum reel combo.

Also @Matt Paluch has graciously donated a day out carping with him. It's come in a little late so I'm going to put it on as a stretch goal for us to hit. I'm sure we can do it! Let your friends know, feel free to share it on social media. Thanks for all of your support.

Copy of Copy of Prize List.png

Northern

It's all good.
WFF Supporter
Final bump for a donation match! Offer ends 5pm tomorrow (Sunday.)
By my count, I'm up to $400 right now :D

Simplifying again, you donate $X : I'll donate $Y

A) $100 or more : $100
B) Up to $99 : $20

Just post here that you donated, and what level, A or B. (WFFer donations made previously will be honored also, if you post it here by tomorrow!)

ffb

Just post here that you donated, and what level, A or B. (WFFer donations made previously will be honored also, if you post it here by tomorrow!)

Level B donation made today!

MD

WFF Supporter

Another Level B.

Way to go Northern....what a nice thing you're doing.

Mike d

SinglehandJay

Misanthropist

I donated a few days ago, do I need to show you the go fund me receipt?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts