New Ankle High Waders!

bakerite

Left my waders in my pack on yesterdays fishing expedition. Showed up at the reservoir for the first GigBob expedition of the year and had this Oh Shit moment. A real lack of gumption for driving a half hour back home and didn't want to bobber fish off the bank with the power bait guys, watching to make sure I don't snag an F150 on a back cast. I'm contemplating a day of wet feet and a mile long row to the other end of the reservoir when i see my collection of shopping bags. Here in Oregon they charge for bags so I save the nice plastic ones for reuse. Careful inspection revealed a couple of likely candidates and with an extra pair of wool socks over them they covered my size 10 1/2's just fine. After a short wade to test them, I got my gear together, blew up the boat and headed out for a great day on the water! E1BE67E4-910B-49E7-9A5C-3EA4BEF8684C.jpeg

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
Does it pass the test? IMHO it should---> recycle, coordinates with all attire, resourceful, and reduces carbon footprint by reducing gas emissions for not driving back home and back.

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts