Tired of losing stuff..?

PezVela

I once dropped a fly rod between the seat and pontoon .. and ended up pretty deep into the backing before I could grab the tip. (I won’t mention the flies, beer, and other stuff) A simple solution is to go to JoAnn’s, buy some screen like material, and 1/4” grommets, (they have them too) ... and with zip ties, cover that section. Works for me.... and cheaper than a pram.

Attachments

• 24588242-C80B-4ACA-9B79-DEA87CBA33D5.jpeg
    24588242-C80B-4ACA-9B79-DEA87CBA33D5.jpeg
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 114

long_rod_silvers

WFF Supporter
I once dropped a fly rod between the seat and pontoon .. and ended up pretty deep into the backing before I could grab the tip. (I won’t mention the flies, beer, and other stuff) A simple solution is to go to JoAnn’s, buy some screen like material, and 1/4” grommets, (they have them too) ... and with zip ties, cover that section. Works for me.... and cheaper than a pram.
I like it. I got some coated wire baskets that hang in between the frame. I like yours better. Might be time for an upgrade.

Slimbeaux

That is a great idea. I am not too worried about dropping stuff because my boat is so small but I was thinking about some way to store my thru the frame anchor rope. that looks like it would really do the trick. Thanks Mon, I am Grateful.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts