FS Patagonia Aluminum Bar Wading Boots Size 11

lando

Never worn Patagonia Foot Tractor wading boots size 11. SOLD.

Attachments

• 529C8020-969F-4855-83E8-F3DA09AC2D83.jpeg
    529C8020-969F-4855-83E8-F3DA09AC2D83.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
  • 2A5B4C63-2A04-4B67-BFA3-60C23FD5D849.jpeg
    2A5B4C63-2A04-4B67-BFA3-60C23FD5D849.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Porter

So are you saying these are actually a size 10? Great deal!!!
I too have issues with wading boots and sizes.

sleestak240

FYI, these aren't the Foot Tractor boots. They are the Patagonia Rock Grip Aluminum Bar boots. The Foot Tractor came after these. I personally think these offered better traction than the Foot Tractors once the bars broke in and got roughed up a bit.

camtheflyman

not sponsored
WFF Supporter
Yes, Patagonia sells them. The bars have been redesigned, but the new ones fit:

Those bars are for the Danners. The Foot tractors, that came after these, use a different bar as well. Replacements for these are not made anymore.

lando

Those bars are for the Danners. The Foot tractors, that came after these, use a different bar as well. Replacements for these are not made anymore.
No, these are the bars for the Danners:

The replacement kit that I posted is a replacement kit made for both the boots for sale here and the original foot tractors. Here is a five star review on the kit from Patagonia's website saying as much:

"Great traction​

I’ve been using these wading boots with the straight aluminum bars for several years. They provide great traction, are very easy to walk in and don’t damage floor surfaces if you walk delicately. Replacing the bars is best done with a claw hammer. You pry them right out of the boot. The replacement kit has the receiving plugs which must be screwed into the sole before setting the bars. Great product."

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts