FS SOLD - TFO BVK 8wt Spey with Line

BeavinWashington

Formerly aplTyler
Selling a lightly used TFO BVK spey rod, purchased new a few years ago and used on one trip to the Snake River. It’s a 13’4” 8 weight, 4 piece spey rod with a really comfortable slim composite cork grip. It weighs 7.8oz.

Rod is rated for a 500-700 grain range and I found that I liked a 540 Skagit head on it. I’ve included the line I bought for it, an Airflo Skagit Compact 540, which has also seen just a few days of usage.

I’d say that the rod is pretty dang immaculate with just a few scratches in the finish on the second section of the rod (see images). It’s otherwise mint! Given that bit of rub/nicks, it’s an 8/10.

I’m a big fan of the BVK spey series, and I own a 5, 6, and 7 as well. Friggin cannons that are very intuitive casting rods. I would call it a faster action.

I just don’t use a 13’4” rod often on the small tribs here in SW WA and my switch rod gets way more use. I’d rather raise some funds for a new trout reel than keep a rod that gets used once every few years.

Including the rod, rod sock, case, Airflo Skagit head and shipping in the CONUS.

SOLD

PayPal or cash. Located in Vancouver, WA.

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts