Laura's first waders!

Adam Saarinen

Went to the motor parts store on saturday to buy windscreen wipers for my VW transporter t5 van. Had the usual look in the fishing section. Found these - 30%! Xxs. Now Laura can come tubing because i /we have 2x float tubes! The price was nothing so i jumpped on them! sketch-1618760346362.png sketch-1618760321663.png

Last edited:

Adam Saarinen

Nice - kinda funny you went to the motorparts store and came home with waders. Probably like a Fred Meyer type store we have in these parts
Still having trouble with full image pics when posting lots of of. It's the big shop here for motor part spares. Even have motocross parts. Hunting bows. Every kind of thing for your car, even Chinese made microwaves! Fly fishing & normal fishing mega store on the way to my work has even 10mm Glocks & shit.
I have no interest in that kind of thing. The sad thing about this corona shit is, before there was always free Coffee. Look at shit drinking Coffee! Now is no Coffee & masks & hand sanitizer!

cdnred

Size Xxs, I didn't know they made them that small unless that's how it's sold as children's wear. COVID has taken a heavy toll on life styles worldwide and it will be years before (if..?) we return to normalcy again..

Adam Saarinen

Size Xxs, I didn't know they made them that small unless that's how it's sold as children's wear. COVID has taken a heavy toll on life styles worldwide and it will be years before (if..?) we return to normalcy again..
Yeah, i don't know who invented this size. But the chest waders are 4'2" in hight. The stocking feet are too big for her feet. And the leg parts are too baggy! One thing for sure is the price was wright for probably only getting used now & then. While ago when i was in the flyshop after work, i asked if there will be free Coffee again if this corona shit ends? They said of course. They just don't want every one tauching the button at the moment. Was always nice to go in there, grab a Coffee. Look at nice things & dream about owning them & buy some flytying materials and go! I hope normal life comes back soon!

cdnred

But the chest waders are 4'2" in hight. The stocking feet are too big for her feet. And the leg parts are too baggy! One thing for sure is the price was wright for probably only getting used now & then.
For a Xxs, that seems kind of big. My wife is only 4'11" and with the waders coming up to 4'2", she'd just have her head sticking out and be swimming in them..:D You're right, this COVID is kicking ass all over the world. I'm lucky that I'm going to get my first Pfizer shot in a couple of hours..

Adam Saarinen

For a Xxs, that seems kind of big. My wife is only 4'11" and with the waders coming up to 4'2", she'd just have her head sticking out and be swimming in them..:D You're right, this COVID is kicking ass all over the world. I'm lucky that I'm going to get my first Pfizer shot in a couple of hours..
4'2" means the top of the chest waders bit would be at her boobs!

GAT

Dumbfounded
My wife has Simms women's waders … I kind'a thought by now just about all wader manufacturers would offer women sizes and designs for women.

Now that I think about it, she hasn't worn them in a decade or so. She really isn't into fishing anymore so I doubt if they'll ever get used again. Bummer.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts