Tires, Dealer alternatives to LS

BDD

I just bought four new tires for my Element yesterday from LS while in Omak. I should have replaced them sooner but thought I could squeeze one more trip out of them. Had a tire go low and it cost me a couple hours of good fishing. It was the third time I've been to that store for vehicle or boat tires even though I live 3 hours away. I'm sure most places offer comparable service and products or they probably wouldn't be in business. I go to LS because they are located in most nearby places where I fish and I have relied on them many times when far away from home. Of course when ringing me up, they started telling me all the other things that needed fixing and I just smiled and said just the tires please, I have a meeting in 10 minutes (which I did) and away I went. In and out in about 20 minutes. I go there for their numerous locations, quick service, convenience, and being open early and late and ignore their over willingness to sell stuff I may not need.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts