NFR So as not to derail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
Charlie Chester says hold my beer
Au2jkNg6_o.gif
How ya feelin' Swimmy - we've been waiting on an update.

cheers

Matt Paluch

WFF Supporter
Yes, they were absolutely individual patients whom were selected to test and evaluate at “no charge”; i.e. - there was no financial incentive. The culmination of efforts was impressive amongst a variety of specialties. I was proud to be a part of it.
So please explain to me why you posted that anti-mask nonsense.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
Not sure you're going to get a satisfactory answer; Ed does not distinguish between study subject and study, Covid-19-related deaths and total deaths, peer review versus non peer review, actual study versus review, NIH and Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System/Stanford University.

Not sure what being able to recite conduction velocities of the "top of your head" has to do with anything, but I will let others judge.

cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: smc

girlfisher

Most folks on this forum seem to agree that wearing a buff to protect from sun exposure and potential skin cancer is fine and not in the least political. A little more than 2 people die every hour in the US from skin cancer. I am going to assume that not all those are related to sun exposure and someone with more medical experience can chime in to clarify.

There seemed to be quite a few days that Covid 19 was taking over 3000 folks a day. Three thousand divided by 24 hours = 125 people per hour.

I am glad that we have not made skin cancer political.

hookedonthefly

So please explain to me why you posted that anti-mask nonsense.
Good gawsh. It is published in NIH articles. You apparently aren’t sharp enough to have noticed that I indicated I have also articles that support the use of masks. Sorry, I look at all sides. Risk vs. benefit, science vs. propaganda, idiots vs. people that think. Have a Great Day, Ed

smc

Can you tell me off the top of your head the conduction velocity of A-beta, A-delta and C sensory nerve fibers; and, why that is the case?
Here ya go. Neuroscience for kids. Not that this has anything to do with anything here, except for answering a question that you seemed to be asking yourself.

hookedonthefly

Speaking of side effects, my better half got the vaccine rash on her arm, started 3 days after the shot. It was her only major side effect...other than a bit of lethargy and such.
I'm still coming around from mine, slow but improving a bit daily...
Best wishes to You and Your Better Half. Ed

hookedonthefly

Here ya go. Neuroscience for kids. Not that this has anything to do with anything here, except for answering a question that you seemed to be asking yourself.

Nice...maybe you can pass than on to Irafly for education instead of critical race theory/training or whatever it’s called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info