NFR So as not to derail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
We beat the virus time to fix the economy....
Posted May 21, 2020 by Moon1284

That was your post 11 months ago, so pardon my skepticism as to your thoughts on the whole thing regarding Covid.

Looking at the numbers, as the most developed and wealthiest country on the planet, we did about as poorly as underdeveloped countries did.

Irafly

Indi Ira
WFF Supporter
The issue wasn't just the volume of things he was wrong about, but also how badly/stupidly wrong he was about those things. Any positive act of his, during the pandemic, is trivial in the context of his failures. Giving him any credit, for anything, undermines the truth about exactly how poorly it was handled.

It's like wanting to give credit to a criminal for putting out their recycling. No one cares and it is a waste of words.

This times 1000!

Matt Paluch

WFF Supporter
We beat the virus time to fix the economy....
Posted May 21, 2020 by Moon1284

That was your post 11 months ago, so pardon my skepticism as to your thoughts on the whole thing regarding Covid.

Looking at the numbers, as the most developed and wealthiest country on the planet, we did about as poorly as underdeveloped countries did.
The amazing thing about this is that you remembered, and were prepared over a year later to give the direct quote. I’m impressed.

BC33

I think how covid is/was handled is still up for discussion. To draw conclusions now is a little early.
I'm with you....I've got school age kids and we are dealing with mental health stuff. That's been my families priority.....from my perspective, our public school system has failed, and our state government (OR) has failed....and I don't give a fuck if any of you agree or disagree.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
I remembered the dumfuk statement because it epitomizes the abject and total lack of any sort of perspective or knowledge, but repeats verbatim the fuktard talking points of the time period as put forth by the previous guy and his cohorts like the My Pillow jackass, or any of the Faux Newz morons and their knuckle dragging, mouth breathing audience.

But I had to check the date...just because facts and accuracy matter...
To some anyway.

long_rod_silvers

WFF Supporter
I'm with you....I've got school age kids and we are dealing with mental health stuff. That's been my families priority.....from my perspective, our public school system has failed, and our state government (OR) has failed....and I don't give a fuck if any of you agree or disagree.
I've been lucky to have three young kids be my beacon of hope and keep my priorities straight thru all this. Hope you and your family are OK.

Fast Action Freddie

Having a drink in The Buff
I remembered the dumfuk statement because it epitomizes the abject and total lack of any sort of perspective or knowledge, but repeats verbatim the fuktard talking points of the time period as put forth by the previous guy and his cohorts like the My Pillow jackass, or any of the Faux Newz morons and their knuckle dragging, mouth breathing audience.

But I had to check the date...just because facts and accuracy matter...
To some anyway.
All right then - we’re going there. I’m in.

Irafly

Indi Ira
WFF Supporter

This is funny. This guy put me on ignore when he didn’t understand the hypocrisy I was making about a statement just like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts