Show your favorite outfit.

Mems

I want to see Swimmy coordinate with his new Helios rod, hard to limit him to just black and white.

Mems

jdpLZoIl.jpg

4wt Mike Shay custom bamboo with koa reel seat, and a hardy. Great dry fly rod and love to hear a hardy sing.

Hem

Last weekends outfit gets my nod.
10 wght Echo3s w/ Islander reel.
Sitka jacket w/ Redington waders w/ Simms boots.
High brow/ low brow outfit 20210417_081804.jpg across the board.

Jiminsandiego

I like post #25 from Hem. My "eye" goes instantly to the fish's head and then to the gold reel, then shifts to the muddy boot , then goes to the smiling face, then to the fish's tail..... Perfection in photo composition IMHO..... The wet waders, STIHL hat, bloody thumb along with the angled horizon, all make this a very compelling image. I truly hope this image will be printed and framed. Photographic images often seem insignificant until years go by and they become far more interesting.

Hem

I like post #25 from Hem. My "eye" goes instantly to the fish's head and then to the gold reel, then shifts to the muddy boot , then goes to the smiling face, then to the fish's tail..... Perfection in photo composition IMHO..... The wet waders, STIHL hat, bloody thumb along with the angled horizon, all make this a very compelling image. I truly hope this image will be printed and framed. Photographic images often seem insignificant until years go by and they become far more interesting.
Ha....thanks. you and my father were the only ones to observe the bloody finger.
Very select company. Big thumbs up for the observation.
....bloody fingers street cred when fishing for pike. :)

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts