Pink Buzz Bomb Award 2021: Cancel Cultureded

Should we cancel culture the Pink Buzzbomb award?

• Yes, we must cancel culture unsanctioned Pink Buzzbomb award

• Hell no, pink salmon and middle fingers 2021

• The real #OrvisPinkBuzzBombAware were the friends we made along the way

• D

Results are only viewable after voting.

XP

The pink buzz bomb award is a very serious photo contest that celebrates photography, fish handling, a proud NW tradition, and above all the rigid digit.

It's not some dumb fishing contest.
I like to think so.

Last edited:

Matt B

WFF Premium
For the record, you won the 2019 Pink Buzz Bomb Award.
Oh man. Oops. I could’ve bought a new boat with the money I’d have saved on therapy if I had only received this life-affirming validation earlier.

1619064461748.jpeg

I hope it’s a good run. Last one was weird. Not as weird as 2017’s trout-pinks, but weird. They’re all different.

Swimmy

Also Swimmy is banned, sorry bud. Pinks belong in the smoker not on your polo shirts.

E01E62C9-CF11-4AC7-8CB8-C23F524813B3_zpsm0hiei5c.jpg

The previous threads in question were not canceled. They were deleted per the request of the OP. Something I do for most people who ask nicely to have their thread removed for what ever reason.

So is the Ira/Dustin thing still on?

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
That was @Swimmy s fantasy, not mine. Apparently, he can’t quite let it go, Dustin, we have a stalker.
fair enough, what do u say we battle it out with who can create the most stylish and puffy matching custom painted indicators. something just wrong about taking a red and white indicator out of a green jacket pocket...

XP

The previous threads in question were not canceled. They were deleted per the request of the OP. Something I do for most people who ask nicely to have their thread removed for what ever reason.
I would have wanted to close it to after all the haters. Judging by the votes, it doesn’t look like the PBBA2021 will be canceled.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts