Pink Buzz Bomb Award 2021: Cancel Cultureded

Should we cancel culture the Pink Buzzbomb award?

• Yes, we must cancel culture unsanctioned Pink Buzzbomb award

• Hell no, pink salmon and middle fingers 2021

• The real #OrvisPinkBuzzBombAware were the friends we made along the way

• D

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Buzz Bombs and Rotators futures have been up huge.
Expect lead and hoochie rubber commodity futures to begin tracking higher.
Get in now, because once word the first slime rocket that is confirmed as a true pink humpster and not a ESA list chinook gets a good coating of sand or a sunburn, all bets are off.
SF

dustinchromers

Get in now, because once word the first slime rocket that is confirmed as a true pink humpster and not a ESA list chinook gets a good coating of sand or a sunburn, all bets are off.
SF

Nothing I love more about salmon season than snaggers and fish identification teams doing their work while the fish gets a mud bath sunburn combo.

long_rod_silvers

WFF Premium
SF
Damn straight! Probably an appropriate time to divulge that I literally went looking for buzz bomb stock about a month back. Doesn't exist (or I couldn't find it). But I did find an ETF called "BUZZ". What'd I do? I bought some of course. Based solely on the name (genius level investing strategy - I know)...

Stonefish

Damn straight! Probably an appropriate time to divulge that I literally went looking for buzz bomb stock about a month back. Doesn't exist (or I couldn't find it). But I did find an ETF called "BUZZ". What'd I do? I bought some of course. Based solely on the name (genius level investing strategy - I know)...

That new EFT could also be for weed....fertilized with lead.
It is the official beach weed of the Humpy People.
SF

Stonefish

Technically, MA 9 is open just not for salmon.
So If a guy shows up and is flinging a pink buzzbomb, he’s technically legal.
There are a lot of species that will inhale a pink buzzbomb. Sand dads, sculpin, starry flounder, src just to name a few. You might even get lucky and score a rare Puget Sound GT, Tarpon or Permit.
Everything given the opportunity will eat pink powder coated lead.
It’s an odd year, expect the best and anticipate the worst.
Don’t get too uptight just yet. The real show hasn’t even begun. These acts are just previews of the best to come. Count on it......
SF

Chucker

Chucking a dead parrot on a piece of string!
No entries? Is everyone scared of the fame and prestige that comes with winning?

I can attest that humpies have been caught. Quite a lot of them. And fun was had in the process. Some of them were large, bright, hard fighting fish. Not this one...

C384AAF0-1D0D-4893-8AE0-26AB36756907.jpeg

I can also note that according to what has happened in my boat this year, pink buzz bombs do not work for pinks at all, and flies out fish every other method by a factor of 2!

Matt B

WFF Premium
I have caught any yet that are worthy of this esteemed contest. Too many big bright (tasty) fish. We'll just have to wait for humped out slimers.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info