Pink Buzz Bomb Award 2021: Cancel Cultureded

Should we cancel culture the Pink Buzzbomb award?

• Yes, we must cancel culture unsanctioned Pink Buzzbomb award

• Hell no, pink salmon and middle fingers 2021

• The real #OrvisPinkBuzzBombAware were the friends we made along the way

• D

Results are only viewable after voting.

tallguy

My favorite pink sighting/experience of 2021, and a strong contender for award consideration: Late morning, I was about to leave, changing out of my stuff. Dude rolls up to the parking lot of a busy fishing beach, steps out of the truck wearing waders, pulls a fresh pink hanging on a gill rope out of the bed of his truck (caught earlier in the day? Elsewhere? Yesterday?), ties it onto his wading belt dead center front so it's hanging over his junk. Grabs his rod and box, then slow walks 100 yards down the beach line up knee boxing the thing side to side. Made sure everyone saw it. Finds a gap in the line, and proceeds to wade out waist deep and fished for at least 15 minutes (as long as I watched, but he probably was there for the long haul) with it floating out in front of him.

Never have I prayed so hard for a Stellar sea lion to make a run up into the fishing lineup.

I would have gotten video, but I just couldn't move. Dead certain he froze it for a few days, then thawed and ate it.

Rob Allen

I am sure there is some element of this I don't understand.

However. Rude hand gestures are just that, and like ones language they are a reflection of one's charecter. If my charecter was such that I needed to use that hand gesture I would hide that fact from everyone.
Punk buzz bombs.. aside from their use in poaching( snagging) they are as legit as any other lure or fly so why be be negative towards them?

Matt B

WFF Premium
Don’t look if your fragile psyche and emotions may crack at the sight of an extended middle finger.

Humps are gettin’ juicy.
E7301878-67EB-432D-BC11-D824ED9B52DA.jpeg

Peyton00

If you hide your face due to an aesthetics issue, or low self esteem causes you to shy away from public view, know there has to be someone uglier than you in the world. Take pride in what your parents created.

Matt B

WFF Premium
If you hide your face due to an aesthetics issue, or low self esteem causes you to shy away from public view, know there has to be someone uglier than you in the world. Take pride in what your parents created.
:rolleyes: Thanks for playing. We can set up a private viewing if you like but I am booked through March 2022. I accept pinkcoin and hooligan oil.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info