Do you strippers count?

Gyrfalcon21

Honoring Vets
If I am fishing eastern WA, I am far too concerned thinking a tick is crawling somewhere on me and I cannot feel it. Yet. True!

In western WA, I am so distracted looking at birds or rocks or how hungry I am that I cannot focus enough to count.
I usually click over to thinking of a Bonefish flat somewhere perfect at some point!

Last edited:

the_grube

If I am fishing eastern WA, I am far too concerned thinking a tick is crawling somewhere on me and I cannot feel it. Yet. True!

In western WA, I am so distracted looking at birds or rocks or how hungry I am that I cannot focus enough to count.
I usually click over to thinking of a Bonefish flat somewhere perfect at some point!
Plus 10000 on the ticks. Who has time to count with blood suckers on the prowl

Gyrfalcon21

Honoring Vets
Plus 10000 on the ticks. Who has time to count with blood suckers on the prowl
The worst is that "bead of sweat" on your lower back. That is the region I have many times thought I'd give a scratch to the tickle, only to retrieve my hand with a creepy creature between pinched fingers!

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter
I’m so keyed into counting that when I start rowing to a new spot I start counting strokes... :rolleyes:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts