Wanted Looking for a few things.....

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Regal Medallion vise.
Regular head with either the traditional or pocket base. Not interested in a c-clamp model
or a vise with the lightweight or travel base.

Airflo Beach full intermediate in a 6 wt new in box. I want the all clear version.

Neoprene camera case for a point and shoot camera like a Olympus TG-4. If you have one lying around that you aren’t using and you are local to the Seattle area, I’ll pay for postage.
I’m going to do some hacks to it to meet my fishing requirements so just looking for something dirt cheap.

Thanks
SF

Richard E

Regal Medallion vise.
Regular head with either the traditional or pocket base. Not interested in a c-clamp model
or a vise with the lightweight or travel base.

Airflo Beach full intermediate in a 6 wt new in box. I want the all clear version.

Neoprene camera case for a point and shoot camera like a Olympus TG-4. If you have one lying around that you aren’t using and you are local to the Seattle area, I’ll pay for postage.
I’m going to do some hacks to it to meet my fishing requirements so just looking for something dirt cheap.

Thanks
SF
Did you wear out your other Regal? That vise is probably 25+ years old and thousands of flies tied with it!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts