Wanted Inexpensive or loaner fast action 9' 8wt w/ line & reel

Richard E

We'll be headed out there in September so we've got some time to prepare, just trying to get the ball rolling

Good for you! The 6 P Principle - Proper Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.

You have very correctly identified the importance of honed casting skills when hitting saltwater. The conditions are usually breezy to gusty, and quickly delivering a weighted fly into the teeth of a wind is challenging. I am guessing that nearly every saltwater guide will say the biggest challenge they have with most of their clients is inability to effectively cast in their salty environment and conditions.

If you want someone to help you with your casting, PM me.

dennisoft

Good for you! The 6 P Principle - Proper Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.

You have very correctly identified the importance of honed casting skills when hitting saltwater. The conditions are usually breezy to gusty, and quickly delivering a weighted fly into the teeth of a wind is challenging. I am guessing that nearly every saltwater guide will say the biggest challenge they have with most of their clients is inability to effectively cast in their salty environment and conditions.

If you want someone to help you with your casting, PM me.
Thanks, I may have take you up on that offer. Are you in the neighborhood?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts