Coast Olympic Peninsula Car Camping Options

bakerite

I would say “head south young man”. I don’t know how much of the Oregon coast you have done Ira, but to me a way better family destination with much more variety, access and unfortunately, tons of other visitors. Did the Washington coast a lot as a kid, Oregon coast with my family. Two very different experiences. Both good. I just think the Oregon coast is way more kid friendly.

Irafly

Indi Ira
WFF Supporter
I would say “head south young man”. I don’t know how much of the Oregon coast you have done Ira, but to me a way better family destination with much more variety, access and unfortunately, tons of other visitors. Did the Washington coast a lot as a kid, Oregon coast with my family. Two very different experiences. Both good. I just think the Oregon coast is way more kid friendly.

My wife knows the Oregon coast well and wants to visit the Olympic Rainforest and the rugged coast. We are already planning on an Oregoncoast trip as well :)

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Last edited:

landlocked

Bruceport county park (Pacific County) on the Willapa’s south end. I think there is also camping at Tokeland on the north side.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts