Cabin fever

Mark Walker

I have a very bad case of cabin fever. I told the wife that I'm going someplace tomorrow come hell or high water. I might head over to the Warm Springs area and check out the Clark Fork and Warm Springs Creek. And a few more little skinny waters. I just hope that my legs d0n't act up, so walking isn't a problem. Will take my Camera along for pictures of the Trees, Rocks and local wild life. Don't need any pictures of fish as I still remember what they look like.
Hope you remember what bears look like, too! :)
Be careful.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
Well I tried to get out but my health got in the way. If I didn't have so many things wrong with me I could have a good time out side. I get migraines in my eyes if I'm over tired and I didn't sleep very good last night. I developed a shooting pain in my right foot so it kept me awake most of the night.

I tried to hook up with Swimmy but he never made it back to my part of the state. All good on my part. I just can't see myself ever hooking up with him. We are different than two peas in a pod, so to speak.

If the stars would just come together and align I might just make it out some day soon. I feel like I could sleep for about two days.

Well OMJ, at this point I’m your life you have earned the right to do what your body tells you to do. Sleep if that’s what it wants. Fish if that’s what it wants.

You and swimmy may be two peas in a pod but you’d likely bond over fishing. The Very, Very, Odd Couple. There, I gave you the thread title when you two finally make it happen ;).

Keep yourself safe if you do get out!

Merle

Well I tried to get out but my health got in the way. If I didn't have so many things wrong with me I could have a good time out side. I get migraines in my eyes if I'm over tired and I didn't sleep very good last night. I developed a shooting pain in my right foot so it kept me awake most of the night.

I tried to hook up with Swimmy but he never made it back to my part of the state. All good on my part. I just can't see myself ever hooking up with him. We are different than two peas in a pod, so to speak.

If the stars would just come together and align I might just make it out some day soon. I feel like I could sleep for about two days.
Sorry you didn’t make it out Jim. I have fished that area you mentioned and always thought it would be a good spot for you to drive to and cast from the bank. Just down the road from Butte.

I too would love to see you and Swimmy hook up for fishing. I think it would be an epic trip report!

Andy

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
Fine evening walking the banks looking for heads.

001(84).jpg

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
Old Man, I’m posted up here all week. You are welcome to come visit. Caddis are out and I have an extra chair.

001(83).jpg
"The Coleman lantern is the symbol of the camping craze that is currently sweeping America, with its unholy white light burning in the forests of America."

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts