FS Hatch Finatic 7+ Spare spool (LA, Grey) -- read

I have a Hatch Finatic 7+ spool (large arbor) that has a couple of issues:
  1. There is a slight inward bend which is evident in the pictures. It looks about 100 times worse in the photos than it does in person and is barely noticeable on the reel. There is no outward bend and no rub when installed. This is also rather thin (and flexible) aluminum so I would suspect a little thumb pressure could make it perfect.
  2. You can notice a little abrasion on the inner arbor. That will be buried by your backing but it is there. Nothing sharp, no concerns.
This is a perfectly serviceable spool selling only because I don't have a 7+ any longer.

Pricing this accordingly. $140 shipped to you in CONUS. Neoprene case is included but not pictured.

Adam

Attachments

• DSCF4050.jpg
    DSCF4050.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • DSCF4051.jpg
    DSCF4051.jpg
  • DSCF4052.jpg
    DSCF4052.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • DSCF4053.jpg
    DSCF4053.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • DSCF4054.jpg
    DSCF4054.jpg
Last edited:

Brett28b

I have a Hatch Finatic 7+ spool (large arbor) that has a couple of issues:
  1. There is a slight inward bend which is evident in the pictures. It looks about 100 times worse in the photos than it does in person and is barely noticeable on the reel. There is no outward bend and no rub when installed. This is also rather thin (and flexible) aluminum so I would suspect a little thumb pressure could make it perfect.
  2. You can notice a little abrasion on the inner arbor. That will be buried by your backing but it is there. Nothing sharp, no concerns.
This is a perfectly serviceable spool selling only because I don't have a 7+ any longer.

Pricing this accordingly. $140 shipped to you in CONUS. Neoprene case is included but not pictured.

Adam
Just FYI. I had the same issue with a bend in my spool. I sent it to hatch and they repaired for free. They didn't even charge me for return shipping.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts