FS CF Burkheimer 9135-4 vintage rod for sale

Golfsam

I have a CF Burkheimer 9135-4v for sale. It is the "vintage" finish and comes with the extra tip section. I ordered it directly from the CF Burkheimer shop and it was finished in December of 2017. I can include a copy of my invoice. The rod is the standard vintage finish (smoke nickel reel seat with California Buckeye insert, translucent black finish etc.). The rod has been used for only 1-3 runs at most and is essentially like new. I inspected it carefully and other than what would be wear you would expect to see in a rod that was put together and used once or twice, it looks in near new shape to my eye. The serial number is 08700 and it comes of course with the Burkheimer rod tube and cloth case. The cost for this rod from Burkheimer today in the vintage finish and with the extra tip is $1,470. I would like $1,125 for my rod plus cost of shipping and insurance. I will provide detailed photos for anyone interested. I will consider reasonable offers. FYI- I ordered it with the extra tip section as I had planned to use the rod for various trips to BC, including camp trips, so wanted an extra tip in case something happened remotely. Unfortunately I have not been able to make these BC trips. As other members have posted, this is a great rod for steelhead, chinook, and atlantic salmon. It can handle larger fish but also will fight 10-12 lb fish well.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts