BBQ best catch

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly
Yesterday Steve and I venture to a lake that was planted with 10 lb fish but the highlight for me was stopping at a BBQ restaurant on the way, we had Smoked sausage and a glass of Mack and Jack mmm! Well we did not hook into a 10 lb fish but Steve caught a few 4-5 lb fish Lue did not catch any of size (yes Ernie Steve caught the bigger fish) Steve gave me a fly he was using I lost it on the first big fish I hooked damn (got to talk to Big Fish Bill find out what he uses I hope not a WB) that's my report. :) :)

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
I'm hungry for some good bbq!

Then you need to head to Kansas City, Oklahoma Joe's (original gas station restaurant):

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 6.55.14 PM.png

Or, have them ship some to you (I am not a paid spokesperson for OKJ):

Cheers

Buzzy

Then you need to head to Kansas City, Oklahoma Joe's (original gas station restaurant):

View attachment 280985

Or, have them ship some to you (I am not a paid spokesperson for OKJ):

Cheers
Kansas City, Kansas not Kansas City, Missouri, eh! I spent a week in the MO part of Kansas City and did enjoy BBQ and some great jazz.

Wayne Kohan

fish-ician
I use to live in Chicago an the pizza was the best but do I want one ship here NOT :D
Oh Lue, you are making my mouth water. I went to school there over 40 years ago. Giordano's was our favorite, followed by Nancy's and then Pizzeria Uno. We could eat a lot back then........

dp

~El Pescador
Porter's BBQ in Richland, Wa. was pretty damn good the other day. the brisket and original sauce, no bun, was the bomb! I understand they are in Kennewick and Pasco too.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts