jenny lake campground wy

Grand Tetons......I drove through from my move out of central wy to idaho falls. I'm not sure when i'm gonna go but it's an all tent campground so that would be cool. Not too many generators running is a good thing. Give Bigfoot a little peace & quiet ya know?? The Snake river is close by but on google maps it looks very dirty. maybe the pic was taken during a storm and or snow runoff.

Im just going for some relaxing, take my float tube. Has anyone camped here or fished the snake in this area? bet you had a great time. it's so beautiful . Lots of bears, so i'll have to protect my black lab and keep her close, having her on a leash would suck, but if i let her roam, a bear might try to attack her no? i'll let her swim in the lake but i have to watch her and my surroundings. go for a hike, see if i can find any bigfoot tree structures, or tracks. it's now my new super hobby, i call it camping out, but sure need a friend to go with but don't know anyone.

Hopefully, if i can move up to post falls, ID, before summers over, i'll be very very happy in life. being surrounded by trees and forests that hide the Giants!

BriGuy

Grand Tetons......I drove through from my move out of central wy to idaho falls. I'm not sure when i'm gonna go but it's an all tent campground so that would be cool. Not too many generators running is a good thing. Give Bigfoot a little peace & quiet ya know?? The Snake river is close by but on google maps it looks very dirty. maybe the pic was taken during a storm and or snow runoff.

Im just going for some relaxing, take my float tube. Has anyone camped here or fished the snake in this area? bet you had a great time. it's so beautiful . Lots of bears, so i'll have to protect my black lab and keep her close, having her on a leash would suck, but if i let her roam, a bear might try to attack her no? i'll let her swim in the lake but i have to watch her and my surroundings. go for a hike, see if i can find any bigfoot tree structures, or tracks. it's now my new super hobby, i call it camping out, but sure need a friend to go with but don't know anyone.

Hopefully, if i can move up to post falls, ID, before summers over, i'll be very very happy in life. being surrounded by trees and forests that hide the Giants!
Check the regulations. There may be restrictions with bringing dogs onto national park campgrounds and property.

Just an FYI. We've had to leave our dog behind on various hikes and park visits.

Dogs are okay in CGs, but have to be on leash at all times (no swimming in the lake, unless you swim with her), and no dogs at all on trails or away from campgrounds roads. I don't like those rules, but there you are. There is a ranger station right next to the Jenny lake CG. Get your reservations on the day that the reservation system opens, if you want to camp there. Cottonwood creek flows out of Jenny lake and is a nice smaller stream for fishing than the snake, which is big. There are plenty of nice forest service campgrounds outside the park in almost every direction that will be more relaxing for you and your dog.

Check the regulations. There may be restrictions with bringing dogs onto national park campgrounds and property.

Just an FYI. We've had to leave our dog behind on various hikes and park visits.
thanks, i was wondering about that. the park is filled up already. may, june july. so much for that!

thank you very much. As i was enjoying the pictures i couldn't help but think it really sucks to being on dialysis. Im only able to go for a few days or 3 then need to be back for treatment again. I see the park and i want to stay. i would be very sad to be leaving. it's just me. I'm sure hoping for a kidney transplant in the near future. Just got patched up with 4 stents in my arteries. I feel okay, but i guess camping out for 3 days is better than not camping out at all.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts