Idaho Culling 90% of Wolves

Gary Thompson

dirty dog
I do not understand why the state of ID would pay to have the wolves killed when there are lic. hunters to kill the wolves.
This all sounds and smells like government pork

KillerDave

Have camera, will travel...
There's a lot of good info on both sides. You can google "saving wolves" if the Guardian article speaks to you or "cow weight declines in wolf zones" and get lots of info if that same Guardian article comes off as heavy on emotion and light on facts to you.

BUT THIS IS THE INTERNET and so what is really more appropriate is a smart azz comment, here's mine:

What Idaho should really do is trap & re-home the wolves in Seattle, since the democratic majority in the greater Seattle area seems to care deeply about wolves hundreds of miles away and would probably think its a good idea.

WAS

The rattlesnake population around home and the valley is waning. I'm going to press for legislation to help save them, hopefully get the population back up to where no child, dog, cat, horse or vineyard help is safe. I'd really like to see more of them in town, too, they're such good mousers. Here's a little fella with eleven rattles parked at the end of the driveway a few days ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0409.JPG
    IMG_0409.JPG
    256 KB · Views: 40

jangles

Kicked
The rattlesnake population around home and the valley is waning. I'm going to press for legislation to help save them, hopefully get the population back up to where no child, dog, cat, horse or vineyard help is safe. I'd really like to see more of them in town, too, they're such good mousers. Here's a little fella with eleven rattles parked at the end of the driveway a few days ago.
Heres one in my laundry room

Attachments

• snake in house.jpg
    snake in house.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 63

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts