Idaho Culling 90% of Wolves

JACKspASS

Big game populations need apex predators...pretty basic...every ecosystem needs one...you can dispute it...sorta like disputing global warming...oh wait...(just teasing)
I agree with you, it's humans who have taken on that role for the most part, then you throw wolves into equation and the balance gets disrupted

O' Clarkii Stomias

There is a need for apex predators all around Idaho.
I'd love to see the expression on your face as wolves drag down and brutally kill a horse. I've seen what it looks like with elk, and I wouldn't want to watch a horse face the same date.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
I'd love to see the expression on your face as wolves drag down and brutally kill a horse. I've seen what it looks like with elk, and I wouldn't want to watch a horse face the same date.
It ain't pretty, certainly not the way I would want to go. Just the noise of it is enough to turn you stomach, but that's nature in all its glory :eek:.

cheers

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
Boy, touchy! Did I say I'm fine with it? No, I don't want to see that, but if it happens it happens. what's you point? I know you don't like what I have to say most of the time, but yeesh, lighten up.

Cheers

O' Clarkii Stomias

You people are just fine with all your nature's way BS, until it affects you personally. Ever seen a horse suffer? Ever seen a cow with a broken leg? Ever been forced to put a dog out of its suffering w/o a vet? I've seen this shit all the time. Cougars are great until one stalks your wife, or takes out Fluffy.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
You people are just fine with all your nature's way BS, until it affects you personally. Ever seen a horse suffer? Ever seen a cow with a broken leg? Ever been forced to put a dog out of its suffering w/o a vet? I've seen this shit all the time. Cougars are great until one stalks your wife, or takes out Fluffy.
You people???

Yes I have seen. I worked with cattle, helped calve, pull with chains, still births, deaths and I watched my wife die from cancer at the age of 39 - so go file yourself with all your assumptions about people you know nothing about.

Don't bother replying.

girlfisher

Poisoning, snaring, trapping, and hunting them. I'd say they have done their fair share of suffering! I can not imagine a more horrible death. All life is sacred and no creature deserves this kind of, so-called, "management".
1621128100461.png

O' Clarkii Stomias

Poisoning, snaring, trapping, and hunting them. I'd say they have done their fair share of suffering! I can not imagine a more horrible death. All life is sacred and no creature deserves this kind of, so-called, "management".
View attachment 281907
Poisoning, snaring, and trapping are abhorrent, but a well placed high velocity round perfectly fine. So you ok dragging fish around by their jaws, in pain, subjecting the to oxygen deprivation, and high lactic acid, only to release them, but placing a round through a wolf's vitals killing it instantly is horrible death?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info