NFR College Football 2021

MGTom

Living at the place of many waters
WFF Premium
Safe to say best college football team in Washington state is not In Seattle, maybe Cheney? EWU did beat Montana after all.
There is some good ball in that league. I'm always nervous when the Huskies play one of those schools.
Think is going to be a rough fall for seattle football fans all around. We've been through worse, at least it's competitive this year.

Porter

Athens, Ga is one of, if not the greatest college town in the country.
2021 will be Bulldogs year. Like
To see Daniela stay healthy… Stetson is good but Daniels is the guy to take them to The promise land. IMHO

Swimmy

2021 will be Bulldogs year. Like
To see Daniela stay healthy… Stetson is good but Daniels is the guy to take them to The promise land. IMHO

Agreed.

Also hoping we get Pickens back. To think what our offense could be if he's in the lineup....scary good.

Gyrfalcon21

I am with @Swimmy on this one. I worked with a touring band for several Fall's all over the US, to all the major college towns in darn near every state. Athens was right up there with any of them.

Very cool town and campus-plus the 40 Watt Club and home of R.E.M. does not hurt.

Some of the guys I worked with were not from the west-or even the states. A couple saw Seattle for the first time ever in the late Fall with Mt Rainier and Puget Sound and all. One guy being from England was used to busy places, but almost cried when he saw the city and views at it's peak.. so UW is no slouch, just huge for a cozy college setting.

Last edited:

Albula

swollen member
Never been to Athens, so I wouldn't know. What makes it so great?
For one thing they have by far the largest and most beautiful inaugurations and that fabled stadium, well it was paid for by Mexico. And they demand a recount of the score of any losing games even if they are not close.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts