NFR College Football 2021

Swimmy

Never been to Athens, so I wouldn't know. What makes it so great?

Awesome music scene, culture, a beautiful campus, tons of good bars/restaurants/shops, a walk-able downtown, beautiful women, and a very comfortable small town feel.

That town just oozes soul.

Was a bit of a hike for us coming from Tusc/BHam but I have plenty of semi-blurry memories from the 40Watt in the late 80's. Athens was always fun to visit. Would love to get back down there and see Drivin N Cryin live again.

40 watt and Georgia Theater are both hallowed grounds.

B-52s, REM, Bloodkin, Drivin N Cryin, Widespread Panic, Drive By Truckers...I'd put that lineup against any.

Jack MeHoff

Awesome music scene, culture, a beautiful campus, tons of good bars/restaurants/shops, a walk-able downtown, beautiful women, and a very comfortable small town feel.

B-52s, REM, Bloodkin, Drivin N Cryin, Widespread Panic, Drive By Truckers...I'd put that lineup against any.
how are their boiled peanuts ?

longputt

If you take money spent and recruit ratings UGA and Texas A&M are the worst performing teams in college football...maybe UGA is putting it all together...A&M not so much.

Edit: Texas is not too far behind.

Thomas Mitchell

corvus ossifragus
WFF Premium

Don't forget Love Tractor!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts