NFR College Football 2021

Swimmy

As a long time Dawg fan I've had my heart broken so many times. I've kind of learned to never get overly excited.

But man, this is fun as fuck.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Georgia’s defense is really legit, especially their d-line.
That freshman TE is quite a specimen as well.
SF

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
My beloved Ducks seem to be overrated. A good team finally showed in the 4th quarter but still almost had a repeat of the Stanford game. Look forward to a good game between UW and FUCLA.

Oregon almost blew the game with penalties and fumbles. They should of had 14 - 21 more points. They were very lucky to win. IMHO not a Top 10 team. Oregon's Kayvon Thibodeaux is an actual beast of a defensive pass rusher. OMG - a true game changer...

Old Man

A very Old Man
First time I've seen the Huskies play. Not very impressed. If you live by the pass you will
die by the pass. Don't they have any running backs.

Lumpy

Go Cougs!
It may be “ Go Find A New Coach Cougs” on Monday. But, U-Dump is prob in that same mode, vaxx or not.

Swimmy, you need to get a black and red raft with an inflatable bulldog head for a front casting brace. Show some school pride man!!!

Travis Bille

My beloved Ducks seem to be overrated. A good team finally showed in the 4th quarter but still almost had a repeat of the Stanford game. Look forward to a good game between UW and FUCLA.
I was having horrible, horrible flashbacks. We are criminally overrated. It would be nice to have a QB that can throw the ball more than 5 yards

Porter

Pat Chun has a players only meeting with football team tonight at 530pm. Not a good sign.

Also Mike Tice has tweeted that Rolovich is out. I don’t know how he would know but ????

Last edited:

Proheli

I was having horrible, horrible flashbacks. We are criminally overrated. It would be nice to have a QB that can throw the ball more than 5 yards
I find it remarkable in this day and age that we are still losing to Stanford. All they do is play 1900s, pack the fridge, traditional football. They are literally the easiest team to beat, but somehow, three coaches on, Oregon has not hired a DC that can make a single adjustment. We've had a couple of big wins the last few years, but the coaches have still cost the Ducks more games than that. Its hard to develop and keep your momentum when your coaches give your team silly losses.

Still, lots of parity in the Pac-12. Oregon is still the favorite to win it.

Porter

Stanford is a well coached team, and its amazing how good of a passing game they have with a bunch of smart slow average athletes.... right? :rolleyes: Reminds me of the BYU teams of the late 70's and 80's. Just smart simple fundamental football principles being used to defeat the modern flash super fast athletes of today!!!!!

DimeBrite

5X Celebrity Jeopardy Champion
Pat Chun has a players only meeting with football team tonight at 530pm. Not a good sign.

Also Mike Tice has tweeted that Rolovich is out. I don’t know how he would know but ????
Nick Rolovich and 4 staff fired.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts