NFR College Football 2021

Travis Bille

Most PAC 12 games are on the PAC-12 network only and one has to pay to see any of those games. So I am out of luck much like you are OMJ. I can go to a local bar and watch but that is not happening. I have DirecTv and games that are on public channels (FS1, ESPN2, FOX, etc.) are available for me to watch.
Sling TV! $25 a month, and you can cancel and resign up anytime without penalty. I pay for it during CFB season and then cancel it until the following year.

Porter

Except we know now for a fact that is it not about personal safely. It’s just politics and control. The DOD, and their AI supercomputer released their results about a week ago. You now have twice the chance of getting Covid if you are fully vaccinated, as if you don’t. And whatever you do, if you’re a young man between the ages of 15 and 35, don’t get the booster shot.

I hate the way you guys always covertly make these threads political. Talking about safety and intelligence. You’re just a bunch of Fauci lemmings if you ask me. At least have the courage to just say, I hate you, and I’m going to make you take the shot, even though we’ve always known it’s the wrong thing. You should just have the balls to say that you care more about political control than the actual health and welfare of your fellow man.
I didn’t have a conversation with Dr. Fauci, nor did I place my health in the political arena. I simply asked my primary care md and my cardiologist who both strongly recommended getting the vaccine, as they had, both said getting the vaccine greatly outweighs the risks of catching covid 19 unvaccinated. It was a simple decision when two health professionals that have known me for some time said I should get vaccinated. No politician, political party, or news anchor was consulted with the science of my health.

Last edited:

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
Except we know now for a fact that is it not about personal safely. It’s just politics and control. The DOD, and their AI supercomputer released their results about a week ago. You now have twice the chance of getting Covid if you are fully vaccinated, as if you don’t. And whatever you do, if you’re a young man between the ages of 15 and 35, don’t get the booster shot.

<snip>

Source Please. I would be very interested to read it...

Yard Sale

Huge Member
I’d like to point out that on the previous page it was statistically proven that Cal is number 1 in the country and it isn’t even close.

Cal girls go bear!

Porter

From what I have read it comes across that Rolovich and Chun were not cozy together. Some weird stuff being expressed. Honestly I liked Rolovich and thought he was perfect for Wazzuu, An underdog himself, overcoming and adapting and building winning teams.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts