NFR College Football 2021

Swimmy

That would be insane.

I don't want TX and OK in the SEC. Our conference is tough enough.

Thomas Mitchell

corvus ossifragus
WFF Supporter
That would be insane.

If Tx and Ok move in then it seems like Bama and Auburn move to the east which will be a bummer for UGA and UF, especially the Bama part... ;)

Edit - just read the article posted above and see that my common sense thought is validated. We could also just give Missouri and Arkansas the boot and leave things they way they are.

Last edited:

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
I'm thinking they should just make new conferences every year by drawing names out of hat.

creekx

Director of Stoke
That would be insane.

Does it really matter? You will still only play 8 conference games, and the big boys will continue to host 4 non-conference patsies to get to 12 games. How many years did Florida go without playing a non-conference game outside the state of Florida?

Snopro

So many questions. Will the PAC12 send a team to the national playoffs this season? Who wins the PAC12 championship?

Final jeopardy..... prior to this year, have the Cougs ever coug'd it before the season even started?

landlocked

So many questions. Will the PAC12 send a team to the national playoffs this season? Who wins the PAC12 championship?

Final jeopardy..... prior to this year, have the Cougs ever coug'd it before the season even started?
I know they’ve never finished a season with a 0 in the win column.

landlocked

They’ve done that every year.
0 National Championships......
553-567-45
One of the largest football program budgets on the West Coast and the mutts still bumble along in the history of forgettable achievements and coulda- shouldas at a steady clip. And the dust on that ancient natty hardware, shared with a WAC team, is so thick there’s no way it can obscure the much more recent milestone of 0-12. Take solace in the win streak over little ole, WSU.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
One of the largest football program budgets on the West Coast and the mutts still bumble along in the history of forgettable achievements and coulda- shouldas at a steady clip. And the dust on that ancient natty hardware, shared with a WAC team, is so thick there’s no way it can obscure the much more recent milestone of 0-12. Take solace in the win streak over little ole, WSU.

Shared with a WAC team....lol.
SF

Sportsman

Spoken like a true cougette. I think most teams would gladly trade one 0-12 season for one NT. But you won't ever have to worry about that choice!

Last edited:

Swimmy

If Tx and Ok move in then it seems like Bama and Auburn move to the east which will be a bummer for UGA and UF, especially the Bama part... ;)

Absolutely. Bama and Georgia are arguably two of the top five teams in the country year in year out. Bama obviously being the premier program in the country.

I'd rather have Bama stay in the west as it creates better balance. Let 'em meet in the SEC championship. That just makes more sense.

dennisoft

How would a $ college stud player spend his money in Pullman? Serious question? At least a Gonzaga star could live in a penthouse at the Ridpath in downtown Spokane.

This all has to favor the LA school-type locations for highest recruits.
Right, NIL will only continue to separate the haves and have nots of college athletics.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts