FS WTB Loomis Crosscurrent GLX 9 weight 4-piece

Nehrke

Looking for that 4 piece Crosscurrent GLX 9 weight......headed to Mexico for 20th anniversary and got permit on the brain. My 3-piece Sage Xi just doesn't fit in my luggage. Lemme know if you have one you would be willing to sell. Thanks - Nehrke

Nehrke

Thanks! Unfortunately new is a lil too spendy for me. Looking more for "lovingly used and taken care of"......but thanks!

Nehrke

Thanks All! I am an odd guy....meaning 3, 5, 7, 9, 11.......except for that 4 and 6 and that 10 that snuck in there somehow! But holding out for a 9.

Looking at the Orvis square rod case as well, as my trusty RPLXi 990-3 "should" fit in there corner to corner.

Appreciate the offers!

dlbak

Thanks All! I am an odd guy....meaning 3, 5, 7, 9, 11.......except for that 4 and 6 and that 10 that snuck in there somehow! But holding out for a 9.

Looking at the Orvis square rod case as well, as my trusty RPLXi 990-3 "should" fit in there corner to corner.

Appreciate the offers!
That’s odd!
Well, I tried. I’m sure someone on here has one.
tight lines
-D

Richard E

Appreciate the offers!
I'm an old guy, and even I can modify this "3, 5, 7, 9, 11" mentality. Tough to beat a 10 weight for permit; delivers that heavily weighted fly in windy conditions just that much better than a 9 weight. The only reason I'd go to the 9 weight is if I wanted to use one rod for everything (permit, bone, cudas, etc.) while down there.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info