June is the best

Swimmy

DSC_3136.jpg

Mike22

Looks primo. What's your camera set-up on the water? Specifically looking at the brown trout photo from post #15.

Bugmeister

@Swimmy - I warmed up that spot for you a month ago ;).

Our place is about ~10 minutes downriver from you. Will be there next in July if you want to pop by.

Attachments

• 33E5B075-8CD4-4F25-B9DF-48C5573C86AF.jpeg
    33E5B075-8CD4-4F25-B9DF-48C5573C86AF.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 37

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
Yeah this spot's bad ass.

DSC_3145.jpg

I shoot with Nikon D500 with a various assortment of lenses. I'm still learning but I love it.
Another beautiful spot. How is it no one else is there, in Oregon, that would have campers all over it.

Nice camera setup, you get some nice shots (the spot on the left of #31 looks like dust on your sensor).

cheers

mcswny

Yeah, Im kind of blown away with how empty it is. Down here, you have to hike in 8 miles to have no other campers near you. And yet still, you expect some.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
I don’t get it... what am I missing?
Sasquatch spey casting hooked up to an Atlantic Salmon. You obviously have very limited powers of observation.

Edit: - I forgot to mention swimmy skinny dipping, top left corner.

mcswny

Honest question. Do you work? You working remotely off your satellite?
Not being sarcastic or having a hidden agenda.
I work remotely in normal times (been doing it for 6-7 years), but I have a 3 year old so I can't really post up all over the place on a whim (even though I wish I could)

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts