June is the best

O' Clarkii Stomias

Well, well, well.

001(15).HEIC
Awe shucks!

Merle

Thanks - I see it now on my computer with the big screen... I was just using my phone before and couldn't see the bugs.

bakerite

Another beautiful spot. How is it no one else is there, in Oregon, that would have campers all over it.

Nice camera setup, you get some nice shots (the spot on the left of #31 looks like dust on your sensor).

cheers
it’s all relative. When I moved from the Flathead to Baker county I would tell my friends that Eastern Oregon is like Montana without the people. Most folks from Western Oregon stop at Bend. Unfortunately Boise is growing super fast and they are discovering Eastern Oregon.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
it’s all relative. When I moved from the Flathead to Baker county I would tell my friends that Eastern Oregon is like Montana without the people. Most folks from Western Oregon stop at Bend. Unfortunately Boise is growing super fast and they are discovering Eastern Oregon.
When I sow the photo, immediately thought of the Owyhee and all the RVs/trailers/campers (mostly Idaho) that would be along the bank.

cheers

Bowbonehead

Not sure what the weather is like there but I have to assume its raining as it is here and its coming from the south might be a day of fishing yuk bugs etc .... unless the your rivers are staying somewhat clean ..... ours are presently plowable north off you ..... just lakes to fish right now .... hopefully there will still be some stones to fish when it clears up .... oh well we will just have to be happy fishing traveling sedge's till then ......

Swimmy

Not sure what the weather is like there but I have to assume its raining as it is here and its coming from the south

The morning started off kind of nice. I walked the bank for a couple of hours throwing around a streamer but no luck.

001(105).jpg

There was a nice little grey drake hatch that stared to come off so I decided to relax and wait for heads. That was kind of fun.

001(104).jpg

But around lunch it turned to shit. Cold, wind, and rain. We actually have a winter storm watch in effect until 7 pm. I'm hunkered down and watching baseball.

Speyrod GB

I'm thinking of investing in a gps tracker and attaching it to @Swimmy's truck so I can go to some of these spots I don't recognize. That's a nice looking spot.

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts