NFR Teen wrestles bear

Nooksack Mac

She had a momentary tactical advantage in that the bear had uncertain footing atop the narrow wall. (I doubt if she realized that. Nine times out of ten, the bear would have ripped her face off.)

sroffe

I don't know if I would have gone after the bear like that, but, I sure would have made a lot of racket to scare the thing off.

I had a papa bear moment when my little dog got ambushed by a couple loose schnauzers. If the owner didn't show up when she did, they would have been kicked into next week.

dustinchromers

Lots of bear encounter stories lately. We got a bumper crop of bears lately or something? Just read about a Colorado man who found one in his garage the other night. Of course maybe he shouldn't have left the garage door open.

I've seen allot more than normal this year. Good sized ones as well.

GAT

Dumbfounded
When I watched the video, it was pretty obvious to me that the black bear was not exceptionally large and the teenager was a big girl. … just say'n.

Gyrfalcon21

Yeah, but if you aren't Paul McCartney, that's still a terrible name for a dog.
A good name for Auntie it fits better.
You have heard that "Yesterday" was first called "Scrambled Eggs"? Maybe he can write a tune, but naming dogs and songs is not his forte' (says me -a few platinum records short of Sir PM).

Maybe he needed the Lennon veto?

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
When I watched the video, it was pretty obvious to me that the black bear was not exceptionally large and the teenager was a big girl. … just say'n.

And that little bear was more than capable of killing that girl in only a few seconds.
You willing to go up against a black bear that weighs the same as you, no gloves no weapons!
My money is on the bear$$$

Shad

A good name for Auntie it fits better.
You have heard that "Yesterday" was first called "Scrambled Eggs"? Maybe he can write a tune, but naming dogs and songs is not his forte' (says me -a few platinum records short of Sir PM).

Maybe he needed the Lennon veto?
Yeah. Sir Paul is kind of a cheeseball, but a damned talented cheeseball. It's aged him very well.

Sportsman

That was a full grown bear...with 2 cubs. Species preservation is perhaps the strongest instinct in the animal world... including humans. On the interview with the young women she stated that she didn't realize it was a bear and didn't see the cubs. She got lucky: saved her dogs and didn't die. Great video that beats any of the BS staged shit on boobtube!

Old Man

A very Old Man
I think that headline is misleading.. She didn't wrestle the bear, she surprised it with her just pushing it off the wall. But black bears are kind of weary of people.

Was fishing Rock Creek and there were reports of bears in some of the CG's. Well I was a little tired of a day long fly fishing and returned to the rig I was riding in. I had just made it back to the rig when a black bear came up the same path I was just on. I readied my camera and stepped out of the rig and the bear saw me and he/it just turned into the brush and left.

Saltycutthroat

I think that headline is misleading.. She didn't wrestle the bear, she surprised it with her just pushing it off the wall. But black bears are kind of weary of people.

Was fishing Rock Creek and there were reports of bears in some of the CG's. Well I was a little tired of a day long fly fishing and returned to the rig I was riding in. I had just made it back to the rig when a black bear came up the same path I was just on. I readied my camera and stepped out of the rig and the bear saw me and he/it just turned into the brush and left.
It’s no surprise that Khabib developed into the baddest man ever at 155lbs.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts