NFR NHL Playoffs

Peyton00

Vancouver is much more hospitable. Montreal locals seems to be prudish and dainty.....then there's the women. Ugh!

moon1284

People in Montreal are rude, their steak seasoning sucks, but I cannot agree that their women are ugly.

Their full contact places are pretty sweet as well.

I prefer Montreal to Toronto.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
People in Montreal are rude,
I've heard this over and over, never experienced it through in all my years in Montreal, when I made the effort, so did they.

The rudest folks I ever met was as a ski teacher at Tremblant, New Yorkers (New York City and surrounding Jersey) coming north to ski - loud, rude, and generally just very unpleasant.

cheers

moon1284

I'd agree that NYC is rude as well. Obviously not everyone in Montreal is rude, but it's not an overly friendly place imo.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
I'd agree that NYC is rude as well. Obviously not everyone in Montreal is rude, but it's not an overly friendly place imo.

I'll live with that, there is a long history, the Quebecois were largely the "underclass" for generations, there is a bit of an inferiority complex that comes across as arrogant and "superior" - that's my dime store analysis anyway.

cheers

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
This kid (my oldest) told me he was rooting for the Habs, "cause they're the only original six Team left"....

I've failed as a father....
View attachment 285879

I'd say you've taught him well, his reasoning is sound; though I must admit, if it had been Toronto, I likely would have been cheering for just about any other team (as a native Montrealer, Toronto is seen as just about the worts place in the world).

cheers

Skipm3

Ahh,
Boston - Montreal, Boston - New York, Montreal - Toronto, Pittsburgh - Philadelphi, Chicago - St. Louis, Chicago - Detroit, Chicago - Green Bay, Dallas - Washington, DC, LA-San Francisco

Where would we be without our rivalries?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts