Lone today

dp

~El Pescador
here is a pic of one of the minnows I landed yesterday. I caught fish from 12-19 inches (as pictured).
While stripping got some action, Lone is mainly a trolling lake for me. let out some line and just move around - bam. I landed 10 fish, lost 1/2 dozen and missed another dozen hard takes.
Nice weather with a little breeze. Probably 12 other people on the lake and 1/2 of them were chiro fishing. Glad I went. broke in my new Costco net!
buggers in brown or black were productive.
dp

Attachments

• lonejne21.jpg
    lonejne21.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 55

dp

~El Pescador
oh, it was full of green algae. I was seeing clouds of it at times.
I just assume it is there year round. doesn't seem to affect the fishing though.
hope you went

AdrianM

oh, it was full of green algae. I was seeing clouds of it at times.
I just assume it is there year round. doesn't seem to affect the fishing though.
hope you went
Kids took me to Martha Lake instead. probably not worth the $80 in ferry fees to go to Lone to have my boy say he wants to go home after 30 mins. My daughter though, at 7 (almost 8), she can go all day with me.

tomb raider

Was that the W B Martha ? I was there Mid week, wind blew my craft to the other end. New reel still a Virgin. Fish have gone deeper in 2 weeks per the FF.

AdrianM

Was that the W B Martha ? I was there Mid week, wind blew my craft to the other end. New reel still a Virgin. Fish have gone deeper in 2 weeks per the FF.
Mill creek edition. Had one small scrappy bow on. It shook the hook as I half heartedly reeled in knowing it was maybe 6”.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts