FS Dave Scadden Outlaw Fuzion DST Raft

SeattleSig

SOLD. Dave Scadden 2015 Outlaw Fuzion DST. I'm asking $400 $200 but send me your low-ball offers, I want to get rid of this thing. This single-person watercraft ways about 26 lbs. It comes with upgraded frame, aftermarket set of carbon oars and the original oars. There is some wear, scuffs, and gouges in the raft but overall it works great, floated the yakima in it a few weeks ago, please see photos for condition. Easily have over $1k into this and all accessories new. It is available in the Suncadia/Cle Elum area for pickup. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9326.JPG
    IMG_9326.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 193
  • IMG_9327.JPG
    IMG_9327.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 196
  • IMG_9328.JPG
    IMG_9328.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 194
Last edited:

SeattleSig

Price lowered to $200. Updated photos of scuff marks.

Attachments

• IMG_9340.JPG
    IMG_9340.JPG
    571.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_9341.JPG
    IMG_9341.JPG
    377.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9342.JPG
    IMG_9342.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9343.JPG
    IMG_9343.JPG
    507.3 KB · Views: 46

PV_Premier

The oars are probably worth $200+

Had a similar situation w/ my pontoon, needed to get rid of it...I said make me an offer on the oars (SSTs) but you have to take the boat with it. Was gone to a local guy by end of day for a reasonable price.

GLWS.

DJJJ

This post makes me cry inside for being in Canada... I'd drive across state borders for this deal!

SeattleSig

Pending sale to StillReleasing, he was the first confirmed offer to my inbox. Will follow up with Larkin31 and Irafly if for some reason StillReleasing passes after seeing the raft tomorrow. Thank you everyone for the interest!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts