Fleet addition

wanative

Retired, gone fishin'
I ran across this 7'10" pram on craigslist for $300.00. Springcreek Hopper older edition. I thought it was a good deal and only 25 minutes from home.
@Buzzy twisted my arm and I gave in to the pressure. :D I knew my wife would have a fit so I told her I'd give her $300.00 to not give me any grief about it. :eek:
I'm doing a little personalizing to fit my likes. I picked up a couple Scotty anchor releases on the forum's classifieds and put new brass oar sockets on it. I picked up a 10# pyramid anchor and am going to use my garmin Stryker 4 sonar.
I moved the folding seat forward a few inches so I can straighten my legs without my feet hitting the transom.
I will test drive it to figure out the best locations for a rod holder and the sonar.
This should complete my Stillwater armada.
20210612_205313.jpg 20210612_205210.jpg 20210612_205249.jpg 20210612_205150.jpg

Buzzy

I ran across this 7'10" pram on craigslist for $300.00. Springcreek Hopper older edition. I thought it was a good deal and only 25 minutes from home.
@Buzzy twisted my arm and I gave in to the pressure. :D I knew my wife would have a fit so I told her I'd give her $300.00 to not give me any grief about it. :eek:
I'm doing a little personalizing to fit my likes. I picked up a couple Scotty anchor releases on the forum's classifieds and put new brass oar sockets on it. I picked up a 10# pyramid anchor and am going to use my garmin Stryker 4 sonar.
I moved the folding seat forward a few inches so I can straighten my legs without my feet hitting the transom.
I will test drive it to figure out the best locations for a rod holder and the sonar.
View attachment 285231 View attachment 285232 View attachment 285233 View attachment 285234
Fred - your oarlock is bushed with nylon, or some such thing? Where did you get this?
"This should complete my Stillwater armada"

I'm sure you told your wife that but we are not fooled:D
Exactly!

Old406Kid

View attachment 285231 View attachment 285232 View attachment 285233 View attachment 285234
Great score!!!

wanative

Retired, gone fishin'
Nice find Fred! Love the single seat hopper!

let’s fish for Sockeye this year!
I was hoping for an invite to fish sockeye with Fred but don't you think that we'll be a bit crowded in his Hopper?
Guys I would love to have you for sockeye fishing. It would be a blast
The bad news is there is at this point no sport season expected.
The run is just beginning with the first 2 fish arriving with little fanfare this week.
Last year no season was planned either
but a larger run than forcast showed up and a season was opened. I was there for the opener and the fishing was the best that day I've ever seen up there. We hooked 16 fish in my boat.
Let's all pretend there will be a season and be ready on short notice around second week of July. If a season happens we're on!
Sound good? :cool:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts