Anyone Fished Here? Any Intel Appreciated.....

SilverFly

Looks like a giant dropped pin somehow physically manifested itself. Hopefully not some spooky tech Google is experimenting with.

But seriously, WTF is that thing?

Last edited:

Ron McNeal

FREE BUCKHEAD!! NOW.
This is such a bizarre sight that it prompted (at least for me) nothing but questions. Particularly since we're now learning about a serious looming drought in the SW and here, in the middle of the desert, not that far from Death Valley and the Mojave Desert, is this unnatural, deep blue "thing." I'm no hydrologist, but can't imagine the local water table having anything to do with this "thing."
Anyway, I just thought I'd throw it out there to see what members might say/know about it..............
Some would call it an Earth Ostium....... Stll, nothing but questions.......... It's obviously not natural, but made, but why? - for what purpose? - by whom?

I'm in the WTF group.

MGTom

Living at the place of many waters
WFF Supporter
Maybe your coordinate pair is off. The holding lie is obvious, and your tie should be sparse with a wide gape hook.
1624096390322.png

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info