This is why we can't have anything nice

BriGuy

I went to one of my favorite MA-13 beaches to do a little SRC fishing. It's a private beach, but the owners are really cool about letting people fish there. It's out of the way and has a shelter and a few picnic tables.

As I'm walking down to the beach, I see some toilet paper wrapped around a shelter they have. As I got closer to the shelter, I saw beer cans, and a still-smoking fire from the previous night's party. I then noticed that they threw a couple of the plastic and metal folding chairs into what was a roaring fire. Burnt stumps from the firewood pile were laying around the outside of the pit. They also threw chunks of coals (still burning I would guess) all over the picnic tables and surrounds.

I then get ready to wade in and I see this:

1624252657856.png

The rat bastard dumfuks carried the porta potty into the water and tipped it. I got there just before high tide and it had floated about 50-100 yards up the beach from the shelter (where they likely dumped it) and came to rest. I called the company to report it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a No Trespassing or Stay Out sign next time I visit. I wish those that did this a miserable existence.

Assholes.

tallguy

I really hope that access stays open.. I hate the "everyone's on camera all the time" mindset, but in this kind of case, I wish it was there to help find the drunk SOBs who don't know how to take care of the world we were given.

Krusty

Outta Here
It's not nearly sufficient punishment but people that do this stuff do indeed have shitty lives...and constantly wonder why life always has it in for them and why they 'can't get a break'. They were the kids that were always getting 'picked on' by EVERY teacher, EVERY employer that's fired them, EVERY cop that arrests them, EVERY ex-wife, and ripped off by EVERY one of their meth dealers....until they're living under a bridge with no teeth and a bad complexion.

Last edited:

Buzzy

I went to one of my favorite MA-13 beaches to do a little SRC fishing. It's a private beach, but the owners are really cool about letting people fish there. It's out of the way and has a shelter and a few picnic tables.

As I'm walking down to the beach, I see some toilet paper wrapped around a shelter they have. As I got closer to the shelter, I saw beer cans, and a still-smoking fire from the previous night's party. I then noticed that they threw a couple of the plastic and metal folding chairs into what was a roaring fire. Burnt stumps from the firewood pile were laying around the outside of the pit. They also threw chunks of coals (still burning I would guess) all over the picnic tables and surrounds.

I then get ready to wade in and I see this:

View attachment 286150

The rat bastard dumfuks carried the porta potty into the water and tipped it. I got there just before high tide and it had floated about 50-100 yards up the beach from the shelter (where they likely dumped it) and came to rest. I called the company to report it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a No Trespassing or Stay Out sign next time I visit. I wish those that did this a miserable existence.

Assholes.
I wonder if these useless life forms were "bright" enough to be on camera and post videos on their Uselessgram accounts or their Facehood accounts?

Matt B

WFF Premium
This isn’t nearly as bad but it’s cut from the same cloth: I took the fam camping this weekend. W Wa mountains, beautiful area, road accessible, dispersed camping. We were walking around and the kids wanted to play hide and seek. I was the seeker. When I found my little guy he was hiding next to a stump and way too close to a HUUGE shit and paper pile. The whole area was full of shit and paper on top of the ground. We hightailed it outta that part of the woods. I know this has been discussed before but WTF, some people’s kids…

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
It's not nearly sufficient punishment but people that do this stuff do indeed have shitty lives...and constantly wonder why life always has it in for them and why they 'can't get a break'. They were the kids that were always getting 'picked on' by EVERY teacher, EVERY employer that's fired them, EVERY cop that arrests them, EVERY ex-wife, and ripped off by EVERY one of their meth dealers....until they're living under a bridge with no teeth and a bad complexion.
They obviously haven't figured out that "Life can be hard and even harder if you're <that> stupid." "Catch & release" of criminals & folks such as these and "not trying to catch at all" obviously doesn't work.

Bugmeister

.....where they sit and blame their childhood dentist and dermatologist for the state of their teeth and skin.

SinglehandJay

Misanthropist
This might sound crazy but I blame the problem with how shitty people are with things that aren't theirs or just fucking with people on CKY2K and the jackass movies and shows. They came out 21 years ago and that shit was incredibly popular then. People then at that time had kids who grew up watching that too and watching their parents act like idiots too. Fast forward 21 years and you have a couple generations of complete fucking idiots with not a fuck to give in the world and being a shitty person is hilarious and gets lots of likes and is super trendy. If things aren't yours it's no concern just steal it or destroy it. I wish I could see this kind of thing happen when it's happening so I could at least attempt to beat the shit out of those fuckers

Saltycutthroat

This might sound crazy but I blame the problem with how shitty people are with things that aren't theirs or just fucking with people on CKY2K and the jackass movies and shows. They came out 21 years ago and that shit was incredibly popular then. People then at that time had kids who grew up watching that too and watching their parents act like idiots too. Fast forward 21 years and you have a couple generations of complete fucking idiots with not a fuck to give in the world and being a shitty person is hilarious and gets lots of likes and is super trendy. If things aren't yours it's no concern just steal it or destroy it. I wish I could see this kind of thing happen when it's happening so I could at least attempt to beat the shit out of those fuckers
You’re going to blame a tv show for how shitty people are? Im not sure if you’ve paid much attention to history in general, but people have been shitty for, well, forever. Blaming CKY and Jackass has to be one of the most illogical things I’ve ever heard. So before 1999 kids were super well behaved and never destructive, right?

Im not trying to defend what was done on the private beach, it’s obviously abhorrent. I would wager that it was done by drunk teenagers or early 20something year olds. I don’t think tv shows are the culprit behind the vandalism, I think Alcohol is the more likely answer.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
That sucks.
Hopefully access doesn’t get shut dow due to the actions by a few jackasses.
SF

SinglehandJay

Misanthropist
You’re going to blame a tv show for how shitty people are? Im not sure if you’ve paid much attention to history in general, but people have been shitty for, well, forever. Blaming CKY and Jackass has to be one of the most illogical things I’ve ever heard. So before 1999 kids were super well behaved and never destructive, right?

Im not trying to defend what was done on the private beach, it’s obviously abhorrent. I would wager that it was done by drunk teenagers or early 20something year olds. I don’t think tv shows are the culprit behind the vandalism, I think Alcohol is the more likely answer.
So the same property crimes and the shit that is done today was happening in the early 1900's? Alcohol was there too. The stupid fucking people of that time period didn't have shows with stupid fucks giving them stupid ideas. Those twenty something's probably watched that shit before or the millions of other YouTube videos showing stupid fucks and their stupid ideas for everyone else to copy, if you're a stupid fuck. Look man you don't have to get so upset. I didn't mean to put down your buddies. I'm a few years senior to you, yes I've been paying attention to the progress of shitty people and their history. Boy.
How shitty people are..... What's after that. Not just shitty in general but with shit that doesn't belong to them

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts