This is why we can't have anything nice

SinglehandJay

Misanthropist
Wow, there is some serious anger in your post. Not really sure what that’s about. There was never a point in my original post where I was attacking you.

Yes, I believe in the amount of vandalism per capita was probably around the same in the early 1900’s as now. The difference being the amount of people now, compared to back then. Couple that with the ability to share things with the entire the world on the internet, yeah, you’re going to think it was less prevalent in the past. People trashing places isn’t a new phenomenon.

The fact that you think that I am upset in my original post is hilarious. Then to go on and say that I must be “buddies” with these types of people without actually knowing who I am just shows how archaic your thinking is. Just because you’re my elder doesn’t make you some gift from god. All you’re doing by saying something like that is giving me the impression that you’re one of the “Christ, that’s not music. Back in my day you wore a suit and had more horns in the background.” type of people. Please get the fuck off your high horse and calm down, sir.
Saltycuntthroat,
I didn't say you were mad. I just felt like saying fuck you. I don't have a horse either. Oh and fuck you

SinglehandJay

Misanthropist
There was a movie that came out in late 70s or early 80s about kids in the southwest in a planned community who lit a school on fire at the end and committed lots of vandalism. I think it was called over the edge or something like that.

I always thought it that movie was way cooler than cky. But I thought CKY was pretty sweet when Brendan dicamillo did fire in the hole. Also when they went through the drive-through and asked for a mcpenis filet that was pretty sweet. Last but not least when bam margera rented the neon with the am/fm stereo and bought insurance then drove it through soccer nets, lit it on fire, and told the guy at the rental place he bought insurance was also pretty sweet.
Don't forget the dog shit sausage at the restaurant.

Shad

Between the senseless trashing and the Porta potty on the oyster bed, as someone else who has long loved this particular beach, all I can say is "SHIT." That whole place and the current landowners deserve so much better.

20 years ago, the gate was left open half the time, and I never saw ANY trash or other abuses when I went there. Company employees were always welcoming and took good care of the place, and those who fished there did, too. So much for that, and it looks like soon we'll be saying so much for that access.

Did I say SHIT yet?

BriGuy

Between the senseless trashing and the Porta potty on the oyster bed, as someone else who has long loved this particular beach, all I can say is "SHIT." That whole place and the current landowners deserve so much better.

20 years ago, the gate was left open half the time, and I never saw ANY trash or other abuses when I went there. Company employees were always welcoming and took good care of the place, and those who fished there did, too. So much for that, and it looks like soon we'll be saying so much for that access.

Did I say SHIT yet?

Shad's got it right. It's sad that we might lose a great place to go due to the actions of a few idiots -- regardless of whether they are tweakers, teenage partiers, or Jackass wannabes. The bottom line is that their actions may take this place away from us. Lord knows good beach access is hard to come by in the south MA-13.

wanderingrichard

There was a movie that came out in late 70s or early 80s about kids in the southwest in a planned community who lit a school on fire at the end and committed lots of vandalism. I think it was called over the edge or something like that.

I always thought it that movie was way cooler than cky. But I thought CKY was pretty sweet when Brendan dicamillo did fire in the hole. Also when they went through the drive-through and asked for a mcpenis filet that was pretty sweet. Last but not least when bam margera rented the neon with the am/fm stereo and bought insurance then drove it through soccer nets, lit it on fire, and told the guy at the rental place he bought insurance was also pretty sweet.
Ok, wth is CKY ?? In the time period you guys have indicated, i was working out of country for several year.
BTW, I've never been a fan of bonzo bullshit movies promoting physical "pranks" that exhibit disrespect for the property of others. Being raised military, i got my butt beat every time i stepped off the long and narrow line.
Karma can be a harsh bitch dealing out repercussions...

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts