Baitball bass

triploidjunkie

Though you can't tell from this angle, the smallmouth were herding baitfish into schools and thrashing them on the flats. It was really cool to see, and even neater to fish. I have a couple other videos that might show the bass in action better. They would school up, then one would suddenly break out and charge through the ball of minnows. Even when you couldn't see it, you knew it was happening when a ten foot area would suddenly look like it was raining.
I'll try to get the other two videos loaded if I have a chance.

Greg Price

Love da little fishies
Though you can't tell from this angle, the smallmouth were herding baitfish into schools and thrashing them on the flats. It was really cool to see, and even neater to fish. I have a couple other videos that might show the bass in action better. They would school up, then one would suddenly break out and charge through the ball of minnows. Even when you couldn't see it, you knew it was happening when a ten foot area would suddenly look like it was raining.
I'll try to get the other two videos loaded if I have a chance.
Wow, great video. I love the classy LDR on the small fish, and thrilling to see the big fish you landed.

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Fun when you encounter that. I ran into Walleye doing that in shallow water one time. It was short-lived, but vicious strikes while it lasted.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts