4th of July...We do freedom better than anyone!!!

Swimmy

Fun, mellow hike with my wife's family to stretch the legs. Not the greatest light but I snagged a few pics.

DSC_3520.jpg

The hike follows a beautiful stream. I've never fished it before as it is shallow riffles with very few pools. I'm sure there are dinks in there.

DSC_3566.jpg

The crew

DSC_3523.jpg

Decent mtn views along the trail.

DSC_3535.jpg

DSC_3572.jpg

001(20).HEIC

Time to fire up the grill.

Porter

Be corn on the cobb, some will be coated in cilantro lime seasoning, Teton polish sausage-hot dogs with all the trimmings, sautéed onions, peppers, jalapeños, pickle relish, 4 types of mustard, other sauces including mamas Mediterranean-garlic sauce (yum) and even ketchup!
Cucumber red pepper red onion and beet salad with a homemade lemon honey vinaigrette…. Gonna add to the tire tread a bit tonight!!!!

Going with Fort George Ale beverages tonight!

Last edited:

Zak

WFF Supporter
WFF Supporter
Triple mule was a bit of a fast start to the evening, but the tri trip is almost ready, potatoes at 350 for 3 hours, slaw, and first try at a chimichurri. I love living in the land of the free!

PXL_20210705_011128696.jpg

Zak

WFF Supporter
WFF Supporter
Seriously - russets on the grill for three hours. I've never tried this technique. Intersting (the meat looks delicious).
The russets were in the oven, inside the house, for 3 hours at 350 F. And, thanks! The meat was tasty and I have a bunch of chimichurri sauce left over. Any suggestions on how to use it? Chicken marinade, maybe?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts