Skykomish is on Fire!!!

flybill

A collector never stops collecting!
I literally sold mine off a couple of years ago! Granted, it wasn't a ton of stuff, but when it just collects dust for so long, what's the point of holding onto it?
Well a collector never stops collecting!!

Plus I built most of my spey rods and will probably have them buried with me.. and I still want to fish the Clearwater and up in BC one year or two!!

skyrise

CCA, Hatchery Wild Coexist
Do you mean like having Tacoma Power as the Sugar Daddy to pay for it all? In case you haven't noticed, the Cowlitz steelhead return rates are in the toilet also. I've got the feeling that money isn't the answer to the problem this time.
Or we could do Nothing ! Oh wait that’s not working is it !
Return per dollar cost ? This isn’t Banking & investment for crap sakes it’s fishing. Funny how some get all out of sorts when we talk about planting Steelhead but are incredibly Silent when it comes to planting more Salmon or trout. Planting fish everywhere worked just fine in the past with good years and bad. Just plant more fish or have Nothing. And what do you know returns to the cowlitz are way better than anything up here. I will take that any day over having Nothing !

vader

Do you mean like having Tacoma Power as the Sugar Daddy to pay for it all? In case you haven't noticed, the Cowlitz steelhead return rates are in the toilet also. I've got the feeling that money isn't the answer to the problem this time.
TP must be doing something right. I get excited to fish the Cow and go as much as I can. I have not fished and or even think about going to the Sky, N.F. Stilly, and or Skagit in years.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts