I miss Washington and It's fish

deansie

I did not think that the midwest was that thinly populated. Much the same here in North Central WA. We are both fortunate.
Ahhh, now I understand...there are a lot of people (more so than the western US excluding CA) and a lot of people who fish. Very few people fish smaller rivers and streams and even fewer fly fish. Mostly folks going after fish like walleye on lakes.

Old Man

A very Old Man
I was born in Wisc. But in the 9 years I was there I never had any interest in fishing. I never had the urge when I was 9. I developed it after I was living in West Park when a buddy and I speared a Steelhead out of a very small creek Good grief, that was about 72 years ago. Shit, time flies when you are having fun.

JACKspASS

I was born in Wisc. But in the 9 years I was there I never had any interest in fishing. I never had the urge when I was 9. I developed it after I was living in West Park when a buddy and I speared a Steelhead out of a very small creek Good grief, that was about 72 years ago. Shit, time flies when you are having fun.

Thanks to your generation we have no fish left, you assholes speared, caught, netted, dynamited, clear cut, and down right freezer burned this planet into the fishless wasteland it is now, thanks Old Man!

:eek: ;):D

Old Man

A very Old Man
Thanks to your generation we have no fish left, you assholes speared, caught, netted, dynamited, clear cut, and down right freezer burned this planet into the fishless wasteland it is now, thanks Old Man!

:eek: ;):D
What in the hell are you jumping my ass for. This was just one fish that two little kids sucked out of a stream that you couldn't get to now on a bet. When we were little we weren't destructive like people are now. So buzz off.

And I don't give shit about Smilie faces.

And this newer version Spell Checker is dumber than I am.

DrHare

The Coho King
Make a trip out this fall, killing fish is still well managed. Just be sure to check the new regs if your favorite system is open, and link to commercial netting schedules. That should give you weekend or two window to catch maybe a coho (but may need to release if unclipped so it is available for the commercial guys M-F). However, don't count on smoking a Chum in the late fall, those sometimes are cleaned out by ocean nets before they hit the sound, and closed to fishing. Oh, you missed your chance at Kings, the quota already met at SJ Island.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts