SOLD TFO Pro 8wt

Daz

Temple Fork Outfitters’ Lefty Kreh Professional Series 8wt, 9 foot, four-piece graphite fly rod. TFO describes it as “Medium fast and progressive, smooth casting and powerful, yet very forgiving: Perfect for all skill levels.”

Matte black graphite blank with gold logos. Features alignment dots, premium grade cork, oversized stripper guides, and black aluminum reel seat with fighting butt.

Rod is unfished and in new condition with the factory plastic still in place on the handle. Rod has not been registered and the blank warranty card and a new TFO (Pro II) sock are included. I actually don’t remember if this rod originally came with a sock or not (if it did I don’t know what happened to it) - But I think every rod should have a storage bag/sock so I got a new one for it. Please note that this is the original Professional Series rod, not the Pro II.

SOLD

PM or post here for more info
Located in SWFL

DSCN3729_resize.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN3730_resize.JPG
    DSCN3730_resize.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN3731_resize.JPG
    DSCN3731_resize.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN3732_resize.JPG
    DSCN3732_resize.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN3733_resize.JPG
    DSCN3733_resize.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN3734_resize.JPG
    DSCN3734_resize.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts