The Thread Built from Stoke

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Premium
There were exactly 3 boats on the entire lake all day....

3fxhczP.jpg

Chason

After thinking i could never get another dog after we had to put down our chocolate lab of 14 yrs back in February, the week has finally arrived where we get our new adopted pups. Two dogs arriving home on Friday.... cant this week go by a little faster! Ssssssttttooooooked

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
After thinking i could never get another dog after we had to put down our chocolate lab of 14 yrs back in February, the week has finally arrived where we get our new adopted pups. Two dogs arriving home on Friday.... cant this week go by a little faster! Ssssssttttooooooked

Be sure to post pics in "Awesome Dogs" thread!!

cheers

long_rod_silvers

WFF Premium
Weekend was stoke worthy. Hiked up to 7K elevation. Last mile was off trail, with views of the valley that are hard to beat. Weather was great on the way up until we got to the summit. Then it started snowing. Snowed for the next 2 days with little breaks of 10-30 minutes where we'd sneak out and catch a few cutts. Monday the weather cleared just in time for some quick fishing and the hike out.

20210918_154432.jpg

SilverFly

I dunno, I'm still kinda stoked (and sore) from hooking a 20+ pound chinook, on a 12 weight, in this shit....

index.php

... only to have my ass handed to me chasing it upriver through this shit...

index.php

Which is better than running downriver through this shit....

index.php

... Does that register on the stoke-O-meter? (can't wait for the next rain)

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Premium
I dunno, I'm still kinda stoked (and sore) from hooking a 20+ pound chinook, on a 12 weight, in this shit....

index.php

index.php

index.php

Lol, I almost texted you to see if you wanted to meet out there. Turned out I wouldn't have had the time anyway.

dflett68

WFF Premium

index.php

index.php

index.php

this made me think of the second to last chapter of the river why.

SilverFly

Lol, I almost texted you to see if you wanted to meet out there. Turned out I wouldn't have had the time anyway.
I'll let you know if I'm headed up there again. You should hit it on the next rain. Or any pocket water for that matter. Contrary to common salmon fisherman theory, the fish don't teleport from one popular hole to the next ;).

Maybe next month. Hopefully good #'s of bright, snappy coho.

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts