The Thread Built from Stoke

Hem

Beautiful, your hard work paid off..!! :) Trip report..?
Thank you guys.
Its been an epic adventure roaming some of the most beautiful country Montana offers.
For anyone interested i will provide a link to another forum where I spell it out blow by blow. It is loaded with cool pics. Be prepared, I think it is 7 pages long.
In the meantime life is creeping back to normal..WFF was my fix for a 5 month fishing void.

Hem

cdnred

Thank you guys.
Its been an epic adventure roaming some of the most beautiful country Montana offers.
For anyone interested i will provide a link to another forum where I spell it out blow by blow. It is loaded with cool pics. Be prepared, I think it is 7 pages long.
In the meantime life is creeping back to normal..WFF was my fix for a 5 month fishing void.
I luv to see a link.. Thanks

jasmillo

WFF Premium
Thank you guys.

Jesus, what a tease of a thread. 7 pages in to payoff. I want to see if I can pull that off with a report on catching a 3 lb hatchery coho from PNP….just for shits and giggles.

Beautiful animal. Nice job!

Reactions: Hem

Hem

Jesus, what a tease of a thread. 7 pages in to payoff. I want to see if I can pull that off with a report on catching a 3 lb hatchery coho from PNP….just for shits and giggles.

Beautiful animal. Nice job!
Wasn't interested in condescending 5 months. Hunt of a lifetime is worth explaining. ;)

cdnred

Awesome hunt, truly once in a lifetime experience with great pics to top it off. Made me feel like I was right there with you.. You've got to be in great shape to go on a long hunt like that. You're the man, thanks for sharing..!!! ;)

Reactions: Hem

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts