BC / US Border - Opening Soon? An update…

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottybs

If I were a Canadian I wouldn't want Americans there either...
Seems pretty simple, what's so difficult about it ?
The average American is an uneducated, classless arrogant dumbfuk who complains about everything, if you travel anywhere you've certainly noticed that.

:)
Ahhh the “Ugly American” concept... before we get going too far down the shit slinging road... just stop. Seen plenty of other less than desirable behavior from members of other nations. And yes, I am well traveled.

JackJester

I've downloaded the ArriveCan App and am ready and prepped to get to BC ... hopefully right after a 21 July reopening. I have a condo up at SunPeaks and have missed out on 1+ ski season and 1+ fishing season. God I hope they open up to at least vaccinated folks. I sure hope they open up before the unvaccinated idiots in the US breed the ultimate "Echo" variant that will kill us all. i want to catch some awesome Kamloops trout and ski some killer powder before the Echo variant causes armageddon.

dustinchromers

I've downloaded the ArriveCan App and am ready and prepped to get to BC ... hopefully right after a 21 July reopening. I have a condo up at SunPeaks and have missed out on 1+ ski season and 1+ fishing season. God I hope they open up to at least vaccinated folks. I sure hope they open up before the unvaccinated idiots in the US breed the ultimate "Echo" variant that will kill us all. i want to catch some awesome Kamloops trout and ski some killer powder before the Echo variant causes armageddon.

I think you should get a helicopter and start darting people from it. You see that red hat bouncing through the grasslands on a quad or something and you just run em down with that Pfizer shot in the barrel of a long gun. You'd love it and let's face it. It would be fun. You should add a sedative to get the second shot in them as well as take weights, lengths, blood samples, and other data. Then they could come to and stagger back to the quad and rip off into the wild and you could remark at what an impressive animal that one was.

Gyrfalcon21

I usually treat people with courtesy and respect, especially when I'm in their country...

I make an exception to that policy when I'm in Texas...and I try to avoid it whenever possible, which is most of the time.
:D
Yeah, but the portion sizes cannot be denied, they are impressive! (talking food here, mostly)

Gyrfalcon21

So what you're saying is everything is bigger in Texas? Like hats?
Big trucks, attitudes, and probably Biggger Macs. Food portions beyond.

Apologize for (needed) thread drift.. Here is a petite young lady from Spokane who hammered the 72 oz steak challenge at the Big Texan in Amarillo (I once ate there for Thanksgiving). She did it in 40 minutes! 60 minutes limit for free $72 meal.

Last edited:

Yard Sale

Huge Member
Name calling is such an effective and persuasive form of rhetoric and debate. I'm shocked it's not more effective.

Actually it is.

Did I trigger you?
Don't be afraid of the cancel culture.
Beware the brown shirts, right?
Don't be such a snowflake.
Its all fake news

All ridiculous. For either side.....

The statistical truth is the voting map almost exactly matches the vaccination map. Wonder why....

My point is it sucks I can't go to my favorite place on earth because one side turned a pandemic into a political issue.

@Roper I didn't make this thread political, I just guided it back to the original subject. Not sure why you quoted me.

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
Wonders why anyone would want to go to BC right now with over 70 of the current 200 wild fires burning out of control (and it is just the beginning of summer)?

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter
Actually it is.

Did I trigger you?
Its all fake news

The statistical truth is the voting map almost exactly matches the vaccination map. Wonder why....

My point is it sucks I can't go to my favorite place on earth because one side turned a pandemic into a political issue.

@Roper I didn't make this thread political, I just guided it back to the original subject. Not sure why you quoted me.
Something about Trumptards and Biden might be a starting point…

moon1284

Hey guys trump is the reason the vaccines were put out so quickly and he advocated for everyone to get the vaccine.

Guys like Biden and Cuomo said they wouldn't take the vaccine when trump was in office and said the vaccine was unsafe.

Canada is in worse shape pandemic wise than the states. It takes months in between your first and second shot there. Canada's healthcare system (and pretty much all socialized healthcare) sucks.

Swimmy

Ahhh the “Ugly American” concept...

I will never understand why some folks shit on this country so much.

Hey guys trump is the reason the vaccines were put out so quickly and he advocated for everyone to get the vaccine.

It doesn't matter.

Canada is in worse shape pandemic wise than the states.

My favorite part is Canada with a healthcare system that is the envy of many here, has to beg us "uneducated, classless arrogant dumbfuks who complain about everything" for the vaccine.

It is so gratifying knowing that once again our great country is able to help.

Y'all have a good one. I'm going for a run.
L8VPdFIT_o.gif

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
My favorite part is Canada with a healthcare system that is the envy of many here, has to beg us "uneducated, classless arrogant dumbfuks who complain about everything" for the vaccine.
They don't manufacture any Covid-19 vaccine in Canada so they need to buy it. We bought way more than we needed and shut out many countries not as fortunate as us in the process. So now we are donating doses to them that were purchased with our tax dollars. Fucking genius I'd say!

Steve Saville

WFF Supporter
Not necessarily. I heard we are selling the dosages to Columbia for $30 each. It cost $3 to make it. That's a pretty hefty profit for something that the companies didn't invest in the complete manufacture.

dustinchromers

Actually it is.

Did I trigger you?
Its all fake news

Not triggered. I don't really get triggered at name calling. I just thought you could express your ideas without it.. in short aren't you better than that? In a political system where you have two really shitty choices it's pretty hard for me to come down hard on folks for choosing one flavor over the other let alone cheerlead for one of the choices of shit. "Cat shit tastes the best and if you don't think so you're a ___________"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts