BC / US Border - Opening Soon? An update…

Status
Not open for further replies.

longputt

I will never understand why some folks shit on this country so much.
Most Americans have never lived or worked in another country, however many Americans have "toured" other countries and come back with a very skewed perception. People are people and the same prejudices and fears are everywhere in the world. I would never live anywhere else....Extended visits? Yes...Live? Never.

Stew McLeod

aka BigMac
Most Americans have never lived or worked in another country, however many Americans have "toured" other countries and come back with a very skewed perception. People are people and the same prejudices and fears are everywhere in the world. I would never live anywhere else....Extended visits? Yes...Live? Never.

True words here. I am an immigrant and am thankful everyday for the opportunities this great country has afforded me and my children. God Bless America.

Jack MeHoff

Speaking of borders, do the hundreds of thousands that are sneaking across our southern border need to be fully vaccinated?

Asking for a friend...
tell your friend, they only need to be vaccinated if they come across during daylight hours

Last edited:

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
meanwhile Canada sanctions the burning of churches across the land

The Effing ignorance of this statement. Unbelievable. What website did you get that from? Canada does not sanction the burning of churches, but if you must make such statements, back it up.

Some may "understand" why these churches are being burned; understanding doe not equal "sanction", and to understand, you would have to know a little bit of history, which you apparently don't. Just an ignorant A'hole

Jack MeHoff

Uhh, no it doesn't!!! What website did you get that from. Canada does not sanction the burning of churches, but if you must make such statements, back it up.

Some may "understand" why these churches are being burned; understanding doe not equal "sanction", and to understand, you would have to know a little bit of history, which you apparently don't.
enlighten us ill-informed humble peasants.

jaredoconnor

WFF Supporter
True words here. I am an immigrant and am thankful everyday for the opportunities this great country has afforded me and my children.

I'm an immigrant and I am thankful every day for the opportunities this country has afforded me...

...but at the same time I think there are a lot of people here that would have a much higher quality of life in my home country.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
enlighten us ill-informed humble peasants.
Guess you're too intellectually lazy to look it up on your own.

"After hundreds of unmarked graves were found at Canada’s former Catholic-run residential schools, churches in First Nations territories have been destroyed by suspected arson"

Catholic Churches are being burned on First Nations territories after hundreds of unmarked graves have been discovered at several "Residential Schools" run by the Catholic church. The Anglican church also has an ugly history with "Residential Schools".

Cheers

Jack MeHoff

Guess you're too intellectually lazy to look it up on your own.

"After hundreds of unmarked graves were found at Canada’s former Catholic-run residential schools, churches in First Nations territories have been destroyed by suspected arson"

Catholic Churches are being burned on First Nations territories after hundreds of unmarked graves have been discovered at several "Residential Schools" run by the Catholic church. The Anglican church also has an ugly history with "Residential Schools".

Cheers
I thought it would be nice for a former citizen to clarify the issue,

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Not necessarily. I heard we are selling the dosages to Columbia for $30 each. It cost $3 to make it. That's a pretty hefty profit for something that the companies didn't invest in the complete manufacture.

Looks like it was a donation, probably in conjunction with the international COVAX program.
Any idea where you got the selling them at 30 bucks a shot story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts