BC / US Border - Opening Soon? An update…

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedbird49

If I were a Canadian I wouldn't want Americans there either...
Seems pretty simple, what's so difficult about it ?
The average American is an uneducated, classless arrogant dumbfuk who complains about everything, if you travel anywhere you've certainly noticed that.

:)
The average Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand is no better. Really, culturally Canada is essentially a clone of the US. Except on top of all the pitfalls of American culture they also get an insufferable superiority complex, and form their entire political (In some extreme cases personal) and cultural identities in hating America and Americans, fully believing their own countries to be far superior to ours because of inconsequential political decisions. They relish in this idea of superiority despite their countries never having accomplished anything of noteworthy value in their history. While America gave the world so much of the technology it relies on today, created powered flight, put a man on the moon, and continues to provide defense for most of the Western world at no cost to them, the rest of the Anglican world stews in their falsely conceived sense of superiority. Don't even get me started on Europe.

I have nothing against Europeans or the other Anglican countries, but the superiority complex's I see online and in my interactions with some individuals from those countries exhausts me.

speedbird49

Actually it is.

Did I trigger you?
Don't be afraid of the cancel culture.
Beware the brown shirts, right?
Don't be such a snowflake.
Its all fake news

All ridiculous. For either side.....

The statistical truth is the voting map almost exactly matches the vaccination map. Wonder why....

My point is it sucks I can't go to my favorite place on earth because one side turned a pandemic into a political issue.

@Roper I didn't make this thread political, I just guided it back to the original subject. Not sure why you quoted me.
Remember when the sitting Vice President of the United States claimed on national television that she would refuse to take a vaccine endorsed by Donald Trump?

Good times

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
The average Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand is no better. Really, culturally Canada is essentially a clone of the US. Except on top of all the pitfalls of American culture they also get an insufferable superiority complex, and form their entire political (In some extreme cases personal) and cultural identities in hating America and Americans, fully believing their own countries to be far superior to ours because of inconsequential political decisions. They relish in this idea of superiority despite their countries never having accomplished anything of noteworthy value in their history. While America gave the world so much of the technology it relies on today, created powered flight, put a man on the moon, and continues to provide defense for most of the Western world at no cost to them, the rest of the Anglican world stews in their falsely conceived sense of superiority. Don't even get me started on Europe.

I have nothing against Europeans or the other Anglican countries, but the superiority complex's I see online and in my interactions with some individuals from those countries exhausts me.

Hey, the Wonderbra was invented in Canada, so take that!!

cheers

Gorgefly

The average American is an uneducated, classless arrogant dumbfuk who complains about everything, if you travel anywhere you've certainly noticed that.

:)
As evidenced by the obviously “average American” who just made this revealing post. Thanks for “educating” us all.

dustinchromers

Keep editing, I'm bored and you might finally finally get it right.

I only mentioned your "grandstanding" comment 3 times in 3 separate responses to you stating "I really don't care what they do to their border as it's none of my business. It's all grand standing anyway", so who is the dense one? I guess if it makes you feel better to call me names, something you have claimed you have no need to do, then that's fine with me, I'll be the dense one.

Again, there is a reason Canada has 1/3 the infection rate and 1/3 the death rate and boarder closure, not grandstanding, is a huge part of it.

Cheers

I thought you were finished with this? First, I don't blame Canada for closing the border. I wish we would have sooner to get a handle on it. I think when we did there was some outcry by the opposition party. Second, if vaccinated Americans are safe to be around then why the closure to them? There's paperwork for this sort of thing. I contend it's grandstanding. Playing to the base. Justin does it, the Donald does it, Joe does it. it's what they do. Justin is getting popular support for this move and if I understand Canadian politics correctly can effectively call an early election prior to 2023 to take advantage of low conservative approval ratings in his country at the moment. In other words using the pandemic politically. This is in the news. You can read about it. Even I being so poorly read have read about it. He's in campaign mode. It's no secret. Call Justin and ask. Just tell him it's Canuck from Kansas and you need the real scoop. I'm sure he'll lay it all out for you. Either way I have little to say about it or do about it other than what I've already said. Is this the clarification you feel your owed? I could probably dig up the articles somewhere but I figure someone so well read like yourself can get it figured out. Your communication style is not all that effective and abrasive to put it lightly so forgive me if I didn't understand what you were having a conniption about.

Personally I'd love to converse with you in person and see if you really are the most impolite Canadian on record with giant brass balls to back up that big mouth of yours because the image in my head is cartoonish. You can ask me for clarification without being a dick or yelling drivel over and over again. And yeah I edited by post as I didn't see it as productive or very nice to roll in the mud with you on the drivel, rudeness, and name calling. Even I can have a knee jerk reaction to being repeatedly cornered and belittled by someone who can't frame what they are after. I'm not perfect. Not as perfect as you anyway. Hope the above helps you understand what I meant. And don't think for a second I owe you anything more. It's called an opinion. Two people can have different ones and the sun will still rise. I have respected your opinion throughout the entire discourse and asked for clarification. You decided to get all keyboard commando. Which is pretty par for the course for you as I read your posts as well though I'm starting to only skim.

dustinchromers

Hey, the Wonderbra was invented in Canada, so take that!!

cheers

I hate that thing. It's a false front. You think you really got something of substance there and then nothing. It can be such a disappointment to see what lies beneath. Now the bikini or heels? God bless the person that came up with these inventions. It's gotta be French.

Jack MeHoff

I thought you were finished with this? First, I don't blame Canada for closing the border. I wish we would have sooner to get a handle on it. I think when we did there was some outcry by the opposition party. Second, if vaccinated Americans are safe to be around then why the closure to them? There's paperwork for this sort of thing. I contend it's grandstanding. Playing to the base. Justin does it, the Donald does it, Joe does it. it's what they do. Justin is getting popular support for this move and if I understand Canadian politics correctly can effectively call an early election prior to 2023 to take advantage of low conservative approval ratings in his country at the moment. In other words using the pandemic politically. This is in the news. You can read about it. Even I being so poorly read have read about it. He's in campaign mode. It's no secret. Call Justin and ask. Just tell him it's Canuck from Kansas and you need the real scoop. I'm sure he'll lay it all out for you. Either way I have little to say about it or do about it other than what I've already said. Is this the clarification you feel your owed? I could probably dig up the articles somewhere but I figure someone so well read like yourself can get it figured out. Your communication style is not all that effective and abrasive to put it lightly so forgive me if I didn't understand what you were having a conniption about.

Personally I'd love to converse with you in person and see if you really are the most impolite Canadian on record with giant brass balls to back up that big mouth of yours because the image in my head is cartoonish. You can ask me for clarification without being a dick or yelling drivel over and over again. And yeah I edited by post as I didn't see it as productive or very nice to roll in the mud with you on the drivel, rudeness, and name calling. Even I can have a knee jerk reaction to being repeatedly cornered and belittled by someone who can't frame what they are after. I'm not perfect. Not as perfect as you anyway. Hope the above helps you understand what I meant. And don't think for a second I owe you anything more. It's called an opinion. Two people can have different ones and the sun will still rise. I have respected your opinion throughout the entire discourse and asked for clarification. You decided to get all keyboard commando. Which is pretty par for the course for you as I read your posts as well though I'm starting to only skim.
he's got dual citizenship,
quilbilly said:

I guess we know what side of the boarder his complaining traits come from

quilbilly

Big Time Hater

he's got dual citizenship,
quilbilly said:

I guess we know what side of the boarder his complaining traits come from
It's border, not boarder.

Evidently you're just as much of a jack off as your name implies.
I wonder which alt account you'll try next ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts